Profile for E. Wilder > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Wilder RSS Feed (Washington, DC USA)

Page: 1 | 2
DeFeet DuraGlove ET Cycling/Running/Training Gloves - GLVET (Hi-Vis Orange ET - M)
Offered by GREEN CANYON OUTFITTERS
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $16.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product but Finger Size too Short for my Hands, January 31, 2014
I purchased a version of these gloves probably 10 years ago and unfortunately misplaced them this winter. So I ordered this set and was excited about the color and the feature that allows them to work with touchscreen devices. Unfortunately for me the finger length was too short to fit on my hand comfortably. The length of the middle finger of a Large and Extra Large glove is 3 1/4" and 3 1/2 inches, respectively. My middle finger is closer to 3 3/4 inches. If the fingers were longer I would be so happy to own a pair. The width was comfortable for me (a little over 9 inches around my hand which puts me in the Large size according to their sizing chart).

Xerox Waste Cartridge 106R01081 for the Phaser 7400
Xerox Waste Cartridge 106R01081 for the Phaser 7400
Price: $30.23
79 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Way to Store Waste, July 22, 2013
I bought this to replace a full waste cartridge and this one is perfect. It's install-and-forget-it easy. If this one gets full before I bother to order a new one I'll just vacuum out this one and get some more life out of it.

Xerox 106R01078, 106R01079, 106R01077, 106R01080 Compatible Remanufactured Combo Pack for Phaser 7400 - 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow Toner Cartridges
Offered by OCProducts
Price: $259.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., July 22, 2013
First time buying remanufactured toner for our Phaser 7400. The print quality appears to be the same as it is with new original cartridges. The only downside is the toner arrived in less sturdy boxes and the toner was loose on a few of the colors (toner powder was all over the cartridge). But once they were installed they have been working fine.

American Crew Pomade, 1.75 Ounce
American Crew Pomade, 1.75 Ounce
Offered by America's Beauty Supply
Price: $11.79
4 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds Hair Honorably, March 2, 2013
I asked the person who cut my hair last what she uses and she said "pomade." I hadn't used it before and looked it up and bought this one first off. The American Crew Pomade works well and I'm loving it. I especially like it since the hair will hold but will not look crisp like it used to when I used gel. I've integrated this into my daily routine and expect to get it again next time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Flawlessly, October 8, 2012
I use this in my GoPro camera and it gets twice daily use. It never has had a problem even when it's been dropped while in the camera. It's great and I don't even think about it because it always works.

HYR270 HydroRight Drop-in Dual Flush Converter
HYR270 HydroRight Drop-in Dual Flush Converter
Price: $19.13
40 used & new from $17.61

5.0 out of 5 stars I Enjoy Flushing More than Ever, October 8, 2012
I found the directions easy to follow and the item easy to install in my tank. The amount of water is always sufficient for either an easy or difficult job.

I want to comment on the opinion by some reviewer(s) who said the button was difficult to push. I've found that it does take more force than a standard flush but it is not difficult to accomplish. I use two fingers and push gently and the flush happens. Perhaps a very young child would have trouble but beyond that I think any child or adult can make this work.

XEROX 106R01078 High-capacity toner cartridge f/xerox phaser 7400 color laser printer, magenta
Offered by Ace Toner
Price: Click here to see our price
94 used & new from $158.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Ink, September 19, 2012
I've bought one of these every few months and the print quality is always great. Price is good compared to where we used to buy it.

SanDisk 16GB ULTRA CF Memory Card 30MB/s 200x (SDCFH-016G-A11, USA Retail Package)
Offered by BlueProton
Price: $48.99
3 used & new from $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great in a Canon 5D, July 27, 2011
I bought this to be used in Canon digital cameras and I am happy with it. It worked right out of the package and I've had no issues. It can read/write just as fast as I can.

CR-2032 Lithium 3V Battery, 'coin cell', Sold As 10 Batteries
CR-2032 Lithium 3V Battery, 'coin cell', Sold As 10 Batteries
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: $4.51
8 used & new from $0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality little batteries, February 5, 2010
I purchased a pack of these batteries after finding out that they are much less expensive here than at my neighborhood electronics store. The batteries do the job and are powering my bike lights perfectly. Well done, little CR-2032's.

Smiling Underneath
Smiling Underneath

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Song that Reminds Me to Just Be Happy, December 20, 2008
This review is from: Smiling Underneath (MP3 Music)
Ani isn't always angry and in this case she's happy and wise. I love this song for its reminder that love is everything. She says she doesn't mind "the gas or the groceries or the grind. long as i'm with you I'm having a good time."
Beautiful, Ani. I saw her perform this song and it almost makes you cry.

Page: 1 | 2