Profile for cheeseandcrackers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cheeseandcrackers RSS Feed

Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer
Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer
by Novella Carpenter
132 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars By far best book I've read on the subject, April 12, 2014
I read a lot of these types of memoirs about farming and the like, but this one was spectacular. She is funny, witty, and an all around excellent author. One of my new favorites.

Layrite 4 oz Original Pomade
Layrite 4 oz Original Pomade
Offered by Maxton_Men
Price: $14.99
21 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect for my hair, March 17, 2014
I found this at an estate sale, never used, and decided to give it a try. I have never gone back.

This stuff works wonders for when I style my hair. I have a bigger quiff/front bang/spike going on and this is the only product that holds it up all day. I have dark brown hair that is very, very thick and heavy and all other products don't hold up. I've tried American Crew, Dove for Men, Axe, and various other styling waxes/pomades but none hold it. I blow dry after the shower so it goes onto dry hair.

The smell is not that bad as some make it seem...of course if you plaster it in your hair, what can you expect? A dime sized drop lasts me all day without having a high shine or a crunchy/stiff look, all the while keeping my hair up and pliable. Definitely recommended you give it a try! May not work, but it all comes down to your hair type.

Lomography 35mm 36 Exposure 800 ISO film- 3 pack
Lomography 35mm 36 Exposure 800 ISO film- 3 pack
Offered by Kellards
Price: $13.97
5 used & new from $9.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, July 23, 2011
This isn't a waste of money because it doesn't work, or it doesn't come good, or anything like that. It's a waste of money because Lomoraphic film is just an overpriced version of any other film you could get for half the price. It works just the same as any other films, the only difference is that it's sometimes expired. Expired film is what can give Lomographic pictures their charm. If you can find a flea market or drug store that'll sell you expired film for even cheaper, go for it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2013 5:44 PM PDT