Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Stephanie J. Elsen > Reviews

Browse

Stephanie J. Elsen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie J. Elsen RSS Feed (Red Wing, MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Full Monty
The Full Monty
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite comedy of all times., January 22, 2016
This review is from: The Full Monty (Amazon Video)
Absolutely my favorite movie of all times. I love British humor and some of their dry comments are gut-busting-hilarious. The entire movie is entertaining, watching bunch of down on their luck guys who you really begin to cheer for. They struggle and struggle and the end of the movie is so good, I cry every time I see it! No matter how many times I watch the movie, I always re-watch the ending several times because it is so good! I guess it is the ultimate in underdog story with a very happy ending.

Smart Bracelet, Morefit M5 Bluetooth 4.0 Sync Fitness Tracker Health Activity Wristband For Android, IOS Smartphone (Blue)
Offered by Bois Blanc Supply
Price: $21.98
5 used & new from $21.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Tracks Footsteps Well but Gets Dirty and You Can't Clean It!, January 22, 2016
I bought this for one reason: to track my steps each day. I could tell by the poor English in the product description that the quality must not be very good. Therefore my expectations were low to start with. The GREAT news is that this product does a good job of keeping track of footsteps, and it automatically resets itself to zero overnight. I would have given this item a better rating since my expectations were met, but there is one big problem: the outside of the plastic bracelet part gets dirty, I guess from bumping up against things or working on the computer. I mean this is after only 1 week of usage. (Note, the part touching my skin does not get dirty. I am talking about the outer edges.) No matter what I do, that will not come off. I've tried soaking it in detergent, using many cleaners and hot water, and even one of those abrasive sponges. But no, it's still dirty looking. So I am actually embarrassed for anyone to see this as they must wonder why the heck I am wearing something gross and dirty. (note: I work and live in a clean, non-smoking environment too. I have an office job. No idea how it got dirty.)

Some other things of note. The "Zeroner" app is crappy and worthless. It doesn't even make sense. I never did get the sleep tracker to work. When I looked in the Zeroner app, there was no sleep data, despite the fact I wore it all night. If the battery goes low, the time is off when I turn it on again so I have to reset. The button that allows you to toggle between time/steps etc. is small and you have to push it just so to get it to work. The calorie tracker certainly doesn't seem correct but I can't say for sure. The watch is in military time and I haven't found a way to change that. I guess a few good things are that it's pretty comfortable, easily adjustable, and keeps a charge quite a long while. The Bluetooth does seem to work but the app is so worthless that it doesn't pay to even use it. I haven't tried setting up any notifications.

OK so if you are just looking for something VERY simple to track your footsteps and you don't mind the thing getting dirty then this might be the product for you. (I must admit, despite all its bad points, I do appreciate this product's extreme simplicity.) Maybe you could put a protective coating on the bracelet and yours won't get dirty...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Thanth Womens Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Fit and Flare Cut-Out Dress, RED, XL
Thanth Womens Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Fit and Flare Cut-Out Dress, RED, XL
Offered by Thanth
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 5, 2015
I LOVE this dress!! It is very flattering and fits my curves perfectly. Stretchy and soft, too.

Winsome Wood Capri Folding 6-Piece Fabric Basket Set, Chocolate
Winsome Wood Capri Folding 6-Piece Fabric Basket Set, Chocolate
Price: $22.97
17 used & new from $22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal I've found for these fabric shelves. Very satisified with the quality., July 15, 2015
This might just be the best deal I've ever gotten at Amazon. For weeks I've been trying to find the perfect set of 6 of these fabric drawers to put in some cube shelves I bought at an auction and refurbished. The best deal elsewhere was about $45 plus shipping. For this price, this is an absolute STEAL. They arrived quickly via Prime and they are PERFECT. You just take them out of the bag and unfold, insert the bottom firm cardboard part and they are ready. They look great in my shelves and fit just right. Absolutely a satisfied customer here.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tuna Melts My Heart: The Underdog with the Overbite
Tuna Melts My Heart: The Underdog with the Overbite
by Courtney Dasher
Price: $12.19
69 used & new from $4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Picture Book about Tuna the Dog!!, April 27, 2015
I absolutely love this book! I rarely buy stuff like this, but I follow this cute little dog on Instagram and had to get the book. It's a light-hearted picture book with captions. I think I have read the whole thing at least 5 times already. He is just so darn adorable. Great job with this book; it really makes me smile!

Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic and Nylon Cable (Red)
Offered by Symphonized
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product for a great price., December 26, 2014
My son loves these! He said the quality was great, and he is very picky. We got the item fast and the price was a bargain. Would buy again.

SUPCASE Amazon Fire Phone Case - Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Full-body Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (White/Gray), Dual Layer Design/Impact Resistant Bumper, Compatible with Fire Phone 2014 Release
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent case, for the price., August 26, 2014
Got this a few weeks after ordering it, as it was on backorder. I needed something to protect my new Fire phone and this was one of the very few I could find out there. It's mainly plastic and then has a nice screen cover too. (Many of them don't come with the screen cover.) There's a nice raised edge in case of dropping your phone and hopefully that will absorb the impact. The case fit well and looks ok but does feel a little cheap. I prefer Otterbox, but for the price this was worth the money.

Silver Jeans Juniors Francy Mid Mini Skirt, Indigo, 33
Silver Jeans Juniors Francy Mid Mini Skirt, Indigo, 33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt, very flattering and fits perfectly., August 26, 2014
I have gotten so many compliments on this skirt. It is a great, casual skirt with a cute and modern design. I prefer mini skirts to shorts and it is hard to find nice ones. It is a very soft cotton and fits a little lower on the waist. It is short, but I am short so that works for me. ;-) This one was more expensive than most but just what I was looking for and was worth the money.

Lint Buster Plus Commercial Grade Lint Rollers (1 handle 12 rolls)
Lint Buster Plus Commercial Grade Lint Rollers (1 handle 12 rolls)
Offered by MIAMI LAKES SUPPLY
Price: $23.90
2 used & new from $23.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute best quality lint roller on the market, hands down., August 26, 2014
I know it seems like lint rollers are all the same, but they definitely are not. Some rollers have just a few flimsy sheets, some are hard to tear off, some don't roll correctly and then some lose their stickiness after just one swipe. Such is not the case at all with these lint rollers. They are marked as commercial and that's exactly what they are made for. Launderers and cleaners love them because the super heavy duty, reusable handle is smooth and does a great job use after use. There is a small peel back corner at the top, which allows you to easily take off the piece of tape. They are very sticky and will do several pieces of clothing or a large area before losing their tack. I cannot say enough good things about this brand and the U.S. based company who manufactures them. GREAT JOB and nobody else out there even comes close!!

Cheap Thrills
Cheap Thrills
DVD
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Just horrible., June 20, 2014
This review is from: Cheap Thrills (Amazon Video)
If you like watching people suffer and like watching people be really mean and nasty to each other, you will love this movie. As for me, I do not find that makes for good entertainment. I turned it off halfway through.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5