Profile for Stephanie J. Elsen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie J. Elsen RSS Feed (Red Wing, MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic and Nylon Cable (Red)
Offered by Symphonized
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $23.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product for a great price., December 26, 2014
My son loves these! He said the quality was great, and he is very picky. We got the item fast and the price was a bargain. Would buy again.

SUPCASE Amazon Fire Phone Case - Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Full-body Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (White/Gray), Dual Layer Design/Impact Resistant Bumper, Compatible with Fire Phone 2014 Release
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent case, for the price., August 26, 2014
Got this a few weeks after ordering it, as it was on backorder. I needed something to protect my new Fire phone and this was one of the very few I could find out there. It's mainly plastic and then has a nice screen cover too. (Many of them don't come with the screen cover.) There's a nice raised edge in case of dropping your phone and hopefully that will absorb the impact. The case fit well and looks ok but does feel a little cheap. I prefer Otterbox, but for the price this was worth the money.

Silver Jeans Juniors Francy Mid Mini Skirt, Indigo, 33
Silver Jeans Juniors Francy Mid Mini Skirt, Indigo, 33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt, very flattering and fits perfectly., August 26, 2014
I have gotten so many compliments on this skirt. It is a great, casual skirt with a cute and modern design. I prefer mini skirts to shorts and it is hard to find nice ones. It is a very soft cotton and fits a little lower on the waist. It is short, but I am short so that works for me. ;-) This one was more expensive than most but just what I was looking for and was worth the money.

Lint Buster Plus Commercial Grade Lint Rollers (1 handle 12 rolls)
Lint Buster Plus Commercial Grade Lint Rollers (1 handle 12 rolls)
Offered by Amato Industries, Inc.
Price: $23.99
3 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute best quality lint roller on the market, hands down., August 26, 2014
I know it seems like lint rollers are all the same, but they definitely are not. Some rollers have just a few flimsy sheets, some are hard to tear off, some don't roll correctly and then some lose their stickiness after just one swipe. Such is not the case at all with these lint rollers. They are marked as commercial and that's exactly what they are made for. Launderers and cleaners love them because the super heavy duty, reusable handle is smooth and does a great job use after use. There is a small peel back corner at the top, which allows you to easily take off the piece of tape. They are very sticky and will do several pieces of clothing or a large area before losing their tack. I cannot say enough good things about this brand and the U.S. based company who manufactures them. GREAT JOB and nobody else out there even comes close!!

Cheap Thrills
Cheap Thrills
DVD
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Just horrible., June 20, 2014
If you like watching people suffer and like watching people be really mean and nasty to each other, you will love this movie. As for me, I do not find that makes for good entertainment. I turned it off halfway through.

Birkenstock Granada Sandal,Silver Birko-Flor,38 M EU
Birkenstock Granada Sandal,Silver Birko-Flor,38 M EU
Price: $84.95
7 used & new from $84.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and comfort as expected from Birkenstocks., June 20, 2014
This review is from: Birkenstock Granada Sandal (Shoes)
This is my second pair of these sandals. I would still be wearing the first, if my dog hadn't chewed them up. They are extremely comfortable and supportive, and slide on so easily. I had questioned the synthetic leather, but that is not a problem at all; in fact there's really no difference except for the look of them. There is a software layer of felt-like material that touches your foot, and it feels great. Even though it's synthetic leather, the material is high quality and strong. I have wide feet, and the fact that both straps are adjustable really helps make a perfect fit. I typically wear a size 39 in shoes, but that's because of my wide feet. I bought a 38 in these and it fits perfectly. Love them!

Aerosoles Women's Hedge Maple Wedge Sandal,Silver Polyurethane,8 M US
Aerosoles Women's Hedge Maple Wedge Sandal,Silver Polyurethane,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute and super comfortable. Perfect for my trip., June 20, 2014
I needed some shoes to go on a vacation where I'll be doing a lot of walking. I like to wear shoes with a heel, and thought these would be a good mix of comfort and cuteness. I was right. They fit perfectly with the adjustable clasp. The insole is soft and provides support. They are very easy to walk in. They are comfortable right away without break-in time. The color is a silver, though it's a little bit darker than the silver in the picture. I like it though. The only thing I question is the sole of the shoes, which is a bit slippery. I prefer shoes with a little more grip on them. However I don't think it'll be a big problem. Overall I am very happy with these sandals. I have bought other Aerosoles sandals and loved them, and they lasted a long time.

Nine West Women's Shiza Knee-High Boot,Dark Brown Suede,8 M US
Nine West Women's Shiza Knee-High Boot,Dark Brown Suede,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great leather and nice fit., February 13, 2014
These are gorgeous boots. The suede is durable but very soft and it looks great. I feel I can wear them out in the snow and elements of Minnesota, and they suede won't be instantly ruined like other suede products. I am a runner and have wide calves and they do fit great in that way. The only complaint I have is that the ankles are baggy. This is the case with most boots, since I have wide calves and small ankles. I wish someone make a boot that fit small ankles and large calves. I will continue the search I guess. I still love them though and will be wearing them often!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tames frizz like you cannot believe, even on super curly hair. I LOVE this product!!, January 12, 2014
Well I have never spent more than $30 on a hairdryer, and I cannot believe I've waited all these years, so many bad hair days and so much damage sustained when I could have been using this hairdryer all along. I was very skeptical at paying around $100 for a hairdryer. It is TOTALLY worth it! I have extremely curly hair that I straighten. It takes a lot of work to straighten my hair with the iron. So I just used this dryer yesterday for the first time and I DID NOT need my iron at all. This is to be considered a miracle! So, I blow dried my hair in small parts with their large brush. My hair has never, ever been this shiny and smooth. Unlike using my iron, then ends also looked good and not all hashed from the damaging iron heat. Another benefit is that by using this dryer instead of the iron, my hair had about 100% more volume and didn't go all flat and lifeless. AND it seems to eliminate static issues. It will take me a little more practice to get my hair looking just how I want it to but I am excited to try new things and have my hair looking so much better. I highly recommend this product.

Dockers Men's Trustee Oxford,Black,9.5 M US
Dockers Men's Trustee Oxford,Black,9.5 M US
Price: $55.51
9 used & new from $54.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes for my Teen Son, December 5, 2013
I got these for my son to wear with his suit. They fit great and look great too. We had to find a mix of looking nice with the suit and at the same time, still cool. It worked. My 14 year old loves them. Let's hope he doesn't outgrow them by the next time he needs them! Very nice shoes, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5