Profile for Jim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jim RSS Feed

Sylk - All-Natural Personal Lubricant 3 oz
Sylk - All-Natural Personal Lubricant 3 oz
Offered by Green Web Inc
Price: $17.99
9 used & new from $15.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't irritate but gets sticky, June 26, 2014
Pros. Did not irritate her at all.
Cons. Gets a bit sticky with extended activity and a tube doesn't last very long.

Living Well: 21 Days to Transform Your Life, Supercharge Your Health, and Feel Spectacular
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.12

5.0 out of 5 stars My hero, December 16, 2013
A great book by someone who continues to beat the odds every day. Great motivational book and if you are looking for inspiration, you will find it here.

Clean -  Expanded Edition
Clean - Expanded Edition
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. It will surprise you., December 16, 2013
You never realized how much the chemicals we ingest and absorb affect the way our body reacts. Give it 30 days and this book will change the way you treat your body forever.

Clean Gut: The Breakthrough Plan for Eliminating the Root Cause of Disease and Revolutionizing Your Health
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second book as good as the first, December 16, 2013
Loved the book and I follow DR Junger online. Has helped me correct multiple health issues to include blood pressure and cholesterol ratio levels.

Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2-Speed
Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2-Speed
Price: $378.95
46 used & new from $319.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Fist vitamix, December 16, 2013
I have tried a lot of different types of blenders. Don't waste your money anymore and spring for the vitamix. It is by far the best kitchen appliance i have ever owned.

American Weigh Scales Black Blade Digital Pocket Scale, BL-1KG-BLK 1000 by 0.1 G
Offered by EZ SELL
Price: $8.98
38 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate scale, September 15, 2013
I use this scale when I travel and is perfect for weighing your food. Comes with a great carrying case as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great vitamin, September 15, 2013
These type vitamins are absorbed by your body better than pills. This is easy to drink and taste great. I highly recommend.

The Damascus Letter: A Spy Novel
The Damascus Letter: A Spy Novel
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, February 6, 2011
This writer caught my attention and keep me interested. I will look for more books in the future from Daniel and I gave him three stars. The ending was a little quick for me but not bad.

The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman
by Timothy Ferriss
Price: $16.65
332 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and guidelines, February 6, 2011
I wish I would have had this book about 4 years ago when I started my journey into body building. I have recently completed my first contest and have a log way to go. The principles in this book will give you the knowledge that has taken me years to understand. You can use this book if you are just starting out or more advanced. You body is the most complicated machine in existence and it adapts to everything you do, good or bad. I wont use everything in this book but will use it as a guide. Again, it's a book and it is up to you to set your goals and go for it. My hats off to the author for everything you have done to put this together. Not every scientist is a scientist.