Profile for BenEmeth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BenEmeth RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
Price: $57.52
56 used & new from $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A hot, steamy evening at home, October 7, 2013
Ready for a hot, steamy evening at home? Just dim the lights a little bit, put on some soft music, and turn this baby on. This appliance is an absolute pleasure to use, and will provide hours of enjoyment. Your floors will sparkle just as much as your eyes do after using this remarkable product. Change your lonely nights into steamy nights, and watch in wonder as your dirty floors become clean ones.

This steamer qualifies as a form of foreplay in many, but not all marriages. As your partner if steaming the floors is right for them.

LunchBots Children's Stainless Steel Dish Set
LunchBots Children's Stainless Steel Dish Set
Offered by LunchBots Inc.
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible plates an excellent addition to correctional preschool, October 7, 2013
THESE ARE AMAZING! At the correctional preschool where I work, we have had numerous problems with toddler fights, where broken dishes have been the primary weapons. These stainless steel dishes change everything! Now, the toddlers cannot break any of the items to get those sharp edges for naptime fights. Although these dishes are very solid and can be used as blunt trauma weapons, a single adult attendant can easily stop fights and collect dishes with a simple electromagnet (sometimes with the naughty toddlers still attached!).

OK, in all seriousness, I have 4 kids. They are ages 2-6 and they break everything we got for them: Corelle, Ikea, and even melamine/plastic dishes. Nothing could survive them till these. $100 is a lot to spend on 4 dish sets but they have been so worth it. We already spent more than that on all the dishes they've broken anyway. And now that my oldest two have started begging to wash dishes, I'm extra glad I got these. I won't have to worry about them breaking any more dishes.

I cannot recommend these enough!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2014 11:28 AM PST

LYRA DOUBLE HOLE WOODEN PENCIL SHARPENER
LYRA DOUBLE HOLE WOODEN PENCIL SHARPENER
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP Ltd
Price: $7.29
2 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sharpener for the Triangular Lyra Giant Ferby Pencils, January 18, 2012
I ordered the Lyra Giant Color Pencils for my kids and tried to use a couple other pencil sharpeners. They worked but because of the triangular shape of the pencils they did not sharpen properly. I decided to order the Lyra sharpener even though the shipping cost three times more than the item itself. Let me just say it was totally worth every penny. Every pencil sharpens consistently beautifully every time. If you have the giant triangular pencils, get this!

LYRA Super Ferby Unlacquered Triangular Giant Colored Pencils, 6.25 Millimeter Lead Core, Set of 18 Pencils, Assorted Colors (3711180)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pencils, December 17, 2011
The colors are bright, beautiful, and bold. The pencils are easy to hold, large but not bulky. My 3-year-old and 4-year-old spend many hours every day drawing with them and have learned to hold the pencils correctly because of the triangular shape.

We ordered from this page and the pencils arrived in a nice tin box (different from the product photo shown).

BABYBJORN Safe Step - Yellow
BABYBJORN Safe Step - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars No-slip surface and legs, May 21, 2011
I bought this because I really love the quality of Baby Bjorn products that I already use (the potties and bibs). This was no exception. Some of my friends with small children have stools in their bathrooms that my children have slipped on but this one has high-quality rubber on the bottom that grips the floor well and doesn't budge. The top of it is covered in rubber with a grid pattern that is also grippy. I bought one but my kids have problems sharing so we have two now. My kids love that they match their potties.

InterDesign Mildew-Free EVA 5.5 Gauge Shower Liner, 72 x 72, Frost
InterDesign Mildew-Free EVA 5.5 Gauge Shower Liner, 72 x 72, Frost
Price: $8.00
34 used & new from $6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars No smell or off gassing, May 21, 2011
I bought this because it was cheap and it said there was no off gassing. I was slightly concerned that it wouldn't do its job because it was so cheap but it works great! It has no smell at all. I bought the clear one which lets in a lot of light which was a nice change from my last one. I've had it for a month and it's not slimy at all either. It is kind of thin and does flap around a bit when our fan turns on but it works fine if you clip table weights to the corners.

LinenSpa Mattress Protector Deep Pocket 100% Waterproof & Dust Mite Protection, KING

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it so much we got TWO!, May 21, 2011
My husband and I recently bought our first mattress together. Because we have very young children who climb into bed with us, we decided to get a waterproof mattress. I was worried that the mattress pad would be plasticky or would make us sweat, and also worried about how waterproof it really was. I was delighted to discover that it's not plasticky at all. It's towelly fabric on the top and kind of a thin rubber sort of feeling on the bottom but when you cover it with a sheet, it doesn't sound or feel like you have anything under it. Our children have peed and vomited in our bed but our mattress is still pristine. It's 100% waterproof. We bought a second one so we can always have one to use while one is in the wash. After reading a previous review about having it melt in the dryer, we've always line dried ours and have had no problems.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life, too., May 21, 2011
I don't know anyone who enjoys periods. I know I don't. It's not just the pain, it's the mess. I've always had horrible cramps, too. And itching from pads and chafing from tampons. No more! I love my Diva Cup (I wish they'd named it something else, but, oh, well, nothing's perfect). There's very little mess, almost like I'm not having a period. Except for my heaviest day, I don't even need a pad. I don't know why, but I have less cramping, too. I am so thankful to have this. Every woman should at least give it a try. There was a learning curve for using it. The first time I took it out it was not a pretty sight. But some of the tips in the other reviews helped and I've had no problems since.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gel Eyedrops, January 9, 2010
I don't know what is wrong with the last reviewer. This works great and does not poke you in the eye (if you have normal IQ). I have some serious eye problems so I've used many different kinds of drops and this gives the most relief, especially at night.

Holy Bible: An Exact Reprint in Roman Type Page for Page of the Authorized Version
by Alfred W. Pollard

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, historical., January 25, 2001
This book is at my father's office. It's a beautifully bound book and like the title says, an exact reprint. The printing is clear and easy to read. Every time I open it and read it, I feel myself going back in history. I first saw this book when I was about eleven. At first, it was hard to read because the letters back then were a little different (s is sometimes f) and spelling hadn't been standardized yet.
People who love books and history will want this book. I heard there were only a limited number of copies printed, so it's quite rare. I have been looking for this for a few years now and haven't been able to find it yet. Amazon.com has been trying to locate it for me for 10 months and no results. If you can get this, grab it. Or, you can send it to me! :)

Page: 1 | 2