Profile for impaz0330 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

impaz0330 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Free eBay Products Worth Thousands that You Can Sell Today: Jump-start Your Online Selling Career with the Surprisingly Valuable Merchandise Lying Around Your Home
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to eBay Selling, December 18, 2014
This gives lots of great suggestions for finding items in your own home that can be sold on eBay. Having started this way myself, I knew some of these but others were new. Quick and easy read to get you inspired to sell what you may otherwise have overlooked.

Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy Book 3)
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy Book 3)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 15, 2014
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series. This final installment was fast paced, filled with interesting new characters and yes, a happy ending! I hope to read more from this author!

Begin Homeschooling with Confidence: A Simple Guide to Homeschooling in the United States
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginners Guide, July 16, 2014
Perfect if you're on the fence as to whether homeschooling is for you. Offers insight and good resources, a starting point for those overwhelmed by the mere thought of trying homeschooling. I was homeschooled myself, so am not new to this but I found the guide reassuring and will be using the resources given.

Creative Galaxy
Creative Galaxy
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Inspiring, July 14, 2014
My 3 year old loves this show. I like that its very cute, creative and really does inspire you and your kids to do something artistic.

Mommy's Helper Car Seat Sun Shade, 2 Count (2 PACK)
Mommy's Helper Car Seat Sun Shade, 2 Count (2 PACK)
3 used & new from $13.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Save baby from the heat!, June 15, 2014
Very happy with these! They do a great job of keeping the heat away from our kids car seats. We live in Florida and drive a black SUV with no tints on the windows. It would get so hot I was afraid the buckles would burn my babies. These keep everything cool to the touch. Easy to put on, store. Happy mom.

OsoCozy Flushable Diaper Liners
OsoCozy Flushable Diaper Liners
5 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite liners, February 11, 2014
Great quality liners! I can wash and reuse the ones that haven't been pooped on. They catch most of the poo and make using cloth diapers much easier.

The Lottery of Birth [HD]
The Lottery of Birth [HD]
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think, January 6, 2014
I expected this to focus more on how different cultures influence the mindset and lives of individuals. It did, but it also went in-depth into concepts of blind patriotism, following of the system and criticism of the dumbing down of the educational system so as to keep people in line. As with all documentaries, there is a certain level of bias and its impossible to cover all the different angles, but I enjoyed the intelligent discussion and learned a few things along the way.

Derma Roller 540 1.0 mm Micro Needle for Improving Skin Conditions Including Acne Scar and Wrinkle Reduction
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beauty product!, December 30, 2013
I'm still in the process of trying this out but so far I'm very happy with it. I love the case in comes in, very sleek and keeps it easy to find and store. You want to make sure you only apply light pressure, no need to press hard. It definitely opens the pores and helps absorb hydrating products, I'm personally using coconut oil and it leaves my skin feeling invigorated and soft. I'm testing it on some stretch marks from my first pregnancy and will update once its been a few more weeks.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 7:43 PM PDT

Dr. Collins Perio Toothbrush for Kids, Green (Pack of 6)
Dr. Collins Perio Toothbrush for Kids, Green (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Toddlers, December 11, 2013
Love these toothbrushes for my toddler. He's not easy to get his teeth cleaned, but these are very gentle and do a great job.

The Siren (The Original Sinners)
The Siren (The Original Sinners)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Stuff, December 11, 2013
Who needs 50 Shades of Gray? I prefer a smart, sassy worldly main character over the virginal, shy, "there's something so different about you" but nothing interesting type. Loved this book, the complexity of the characters, the angst felt more real and the sexy scenes were amazing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3