Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Gina9 > Reviews

Browse

Gina9's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gina9 RSS Feed

Batteries.com Kodak KAA2HR Replacment Digital Camera Battery
Batteries.com Kodak KAA2HR Replacment Digital Camera Battery
Offered by digi-power
Price: $7.41
4 used & new from $7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great and I've been happy with them ever since, January 16, 2015
I had a little trouble trying to get the batteries into my camera, they seemed slightly too big. My boyfriend was able to drop them into the battery compartment with ease, however. They work great and I've been happy with them ever since. I would definitely buy again.

4 PC AAA Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery batteries
4 PC AAA Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery batteries
Offered by Onlinez Trading
Price: $6.99
5 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., January 29, 2013
These batteries were dead on arrival. I bought AA as well as AAA batteries, and none of them worked. I didn't bother to contact the seller for a refund because the batteries themselves were so cheap, but the price of shipping was outrageously expensive and there was no way I would waste more money on returning them. I only spent about $6 on the batteries, but the shipping was approx. $25!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2013 4:52 PM PST

Moonrays 97125 Rechargeable NiCd AA Batteries for Solar-Powered Lights, 4-Pack
Moonrays 97125 Rechargeable NiCd AA Batteries for Solar-Powered Lights, 4-Pack
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $8.21
13 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor, August 18, 2010
The batteries themselves are probably fine. The problem is that the ones I received had already expired and didn't work. Amazon replaced them for free, but those, too, had already expired. The end result for me was a lot of hassle and I still don't have any usable solar batteries.

Moonrays 97126 350mAh NiCd AAA Rechargeable Solar Batteries, 4 Pack
Moonrays 97126 350mAh NiCd AAA Rechargeable Solar Batteries, 4 Pack
Price: $7.23
13 used & new from $5.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor, August 18, 2010
The batteries themselves are probably fine. The problem is that the ones I received had already expired and didn't work. I bought 6 packs of batteries and Amazon replaced them for free, but those, too, had already expired. The end result for me was a lot of hassle and I still don't have any usable solar batteries. Anybody know where I can get some? The AAA NiCd seems particularly hard to find compared to the AA size.