Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for anne > Reviews

Browse

anne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anne RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
50 Clear CPP Plastic DVD Sleeves with Flap for 14mm DVD Box Awork & 2 disc Non-Woven sleeves By StarTechDeals
Offered by StarTechDeals
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the least expensive solution for excessively large collections, September 18, 2015
Well, I started with 250, used each and every one and am now awaiting the next 500. That is a huge DVD collection. I did a lot of research before buying this product, but since this is the only DVD sleeve brand I have tried I cannot offer much of a comparison. The sleeves are not particularly thick, but the DVD envelope portion slips out - holds two DVDs - I suggest using a single sleeve per video set, putting your digital copy or bonus material in the bottom, shallower pocket and the copy you will most likely watch in the top. Slip out the cover art and fold down the middle of the spine. I put the DVD envelope in the center so that I can still read the movie description once it is in the sleeve. I would strong advise against putting two different movies in a single sleeve. (Atlantic sells a product that claims to fit two to a sleeve and has a box that holds 72 this way) After all we are doing this so we can see the cover art! There is more difficulty with the mixed card board and plastic DVD boxes; these require some serious trimming. I cut out the center spine, and trimmed away portion of the cover I needed least. Collectors additions, large boxed sets, I'd recommend keeping in original containers. The Lord of the Rings collectors addition shall remain unmolested!!!! You will need something to keep your movies in and easy to find. If you have more than 200 DVDs, you may want to consider the DVD/CD boxes made by Pioneer. Pack them loosely enough to be able to rifle through them easily and organize by genre. I think I'll have one full box just for Zombies (my husband buys these, NOT me!). So far I've filled about 4 of them with the first 250. with some room to add more. Working obsessively this took about 5 hours.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2016 2:16 AM PDT

1 X 2 Black 50 Slot Pendant Jewelry Showcase Display Tray Inserts
1 X 2 Black 50 Slot Pendant Jewelry Showcase Display Tray Inserts
Offered by The Display Guys
Price: $1.79
5 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Liner trays, not stand alone, August 29, 2015
So these are liners for traveling display boxes. They are quite thin but flocked so nice for displaying small pendants and earrings. I cut these in half and fitted the two halves together to make a sturdier tray. This allowed me to layer 3 trays in my lacquer jewelry drawer set to organize my earrings so I can find them easier. Looks really pretty too.

5pcs Japanese Bamboo Chopsticks Gift Set Multi Color Design (MNT)
5pcs Japanese Bamboo Chopsticks Gift Set Multi Color Design (MNT)
Offered by WINK
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ohashi, August 29, 2015
Very nicely made Japanese chopsticks. They appear to be stained rather than painted and are a minimalist style that would be appropriate for table settings even though I purchased them for cooking.

FlexiKold Neck Cold Pack (23" X 8" X 5") by NatraCure (A6301-COLD)
FlexiKold Neck Cold Pack (23" X 8" X 5") by NatraCure (A6301-COLD)
Offered by Natracure
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good neck wrap, August 29, 2015
This is a little stiff but fits around my neck perfectly. It stays cold for a long time and is very well made
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2015 9:22 AM PDT

Umbra Orchid Jewelry Tree
Umbra Orchid Jewelry Tree
Price: $25.00
39 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty necklace holder, August 29, 2015
Can get a little off balance but so pretty. This is good for bracelets and necklaces but not earrings. I have it on my dresser where it looks perfect next to a lacquer set of drawers from Japan. The minimalist style fits nicely with these Japanese design on the box.

iReliev Pain Relief System Dual Channel Tens Massager
iReliev Pain Relief System Dual Channel Tens Massager
Price: $35.89
11 used & new from $35.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Small and basic, August 29, 2015
Very basic TENS unit. If you want your own custom settings this is not for you. It is very small and fits neatly in your pocket which is good since it falls right out of the clip.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2015 3:13 PM PDT

Cryoderm Spray
Cryoderm Spray
Offered by MedEquip411
Price: $14.67
6 used & new from $14.40

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite spray analgesic., August 29, 2015
This review is from: Cryoderm Spray (Misc.)
I consider myself a connoisseur of pain relieving ointments. This by far the best spray on and highly recommended for back an neck.

Thirstystone AM Make it Paisley I Coaster, Bronze
Thirstystone AM Make it Paisley I Coaster, Bronze
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $15.99
6 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, August 29, 2015
Pretty coasters. One did arrive cracked but cork base held it together for an easy fix with super glue. Coordinated very nicely with my walnut stained furniture.

Thermarest Compressible Pillow, Denim, Small
Thermarest Compressible Pillow, Denim, Small
Offered by OMCGEAR
Price: $19.95
24 used & new from $17.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great, August 29, 2015
I'm a side sleeper and need a larger backpacking pillow than this. I think I will try something that blows up.

Vertico Shower and Poolside Sandal - Slide On (7/8)
Vertico Shower and Poolside Sandal - Slide On (7/8)
Offered by BRUSA Distributing
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light pool shoes and good for backpacking camp shoes, August 29, 2015
A little big for a woman's size 8.5 but comfy and light. Bought these for summer backpacking camp shoes and am now using them as pool shoes. They are very comfortable and never slip pool side or in shower.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6