Profile for Suzilla > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzilla RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ECSEM® Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/Running & Gym/Exercise Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones Headsets w/Microphone for Iphone 5S 5C 4S 4, Ipad 2 3 4 New iPad, Ipod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones Bluetooth Devices-In White
Price: $18.16
7 used & new from $5.54

5.0 out of 5 stars ECSEM Bluetooth Headphones, September 23, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised with these earbuds. I'm going to be completely honest, I wasn't expecting a whole lot - I purchased the white pair because they were only $20 and I figured that if they weren't very good quality, it's better than to have spend $45+. But these headphones are AWESOME. They are super easy to sync with my iPhone 5 (once I checked out the product information - it tells you how to sync because the card that came with the headphones is very vague). They are super easy to charge and fit in my ear great. I have had numerous pairs of Skull Candy head phones and that is why I chose the ear buds, as opposed to the other kinds of headphones out there. It is awesome because you can change the volume AND change your iPhone to the next song using the headphones, so when you're working out or need to be completely handsfree, you can!! I would recommend these to anyone!

Kia Ipod Cable
Kia Ipod Cable
Offered by One.Stop.Shop
Price: $7.49
5 used & new from $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Kia iPod Cable, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Kia Ipod Cable (Electronics)
This was awesome (before I got an iPhone 5). It is still awesome, but I have to use an adaptor to convert it to the 8-pin and now I have to control the songs playing through my phone and not through my car (which I don't mind). But before I could control my iPhone 4 songs playing and stuff through my car. Other than that (which is my fault, because I knew the iPhone 5 had a different "fire wire").

Wichita State Ladies Junior Fit Deep V White Tee 'WuShock' - Large
Wichita State Ladies Junior Fit Deep V White Tee 'WuShock' - Large
Offered by CollegeFanGear
Price: $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars WSU Deep V White Tee, September 23, 2013
I usually wear mediums in t-shirts, so I got a large in this shirt because I like a little room. It fits perfectly and is super cute. I also have a long(er) torso, and the length of this shirt is absolutely perfect. Would recommend to anyone.

Chaco Women's ZX/2 Yampa Sandal,Fiesta,7 M US
Chaco Women's ZX/2 Yampa Sandal,Fiesta,7 M US
Price: $103.95
6 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Chaco Yampa Sandal, September 23, 2013
I couldn't count on 10 hands how many comments I have gotten on these amazing sandals. I usually wear size 6.5 in Tom's and 7.5 in Nike athletic shoes, so I went with a 7 in these, keeping in mind that I would need them to be more roomy rather than a bit small. They are extremely comfy! I am on my feet all the time and the arch support has helped me tremendously. I would recommend these to ANYONE.

Iron Stop Designer Peace Sign Wind Spinner - D290-10
Iron Stop Designer Peace Sign Wind Spinner - D290-10
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $19.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace Sign Wind Spinner, September 23, 2013
This wind spinner is great. I have received many comments on it! It really does spin in the wind if you just hang it from the hook provided (I had to put a longer hook on mine so that my patio lights wouldn't block it from spinning in the wind - but it didn't even spin after I extended it!). Despite it not spinning super great anymore, it's still really pretty and I definitely recommend it!

TopCase® AQUA BLUE Keyboard Silicone Cover Skin for Macbook 13" Unibody / Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17" with or without Retina Display + TOPCASE® Logo Mouse Pad
3 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Turquoise Keyboard Cover, March 24, 2013
I received this in a very timely manner. It's super cute and fits my keys perfectly. I have owned a few other keyboard covers and had problems with the black on the keys showing through or the cover not quite fitting right, but that's not the case with this lil' guy. It's awesome. Definitely recommended.

GMYLE (R) Neon Yellow Frosted Matte Rubber Coated See Thru Hard Shell Clip Snap On Case Skin Cover for Apple 13.3" inches Macbook Pro Aluminum Unibody (not fit for 13 MacBook Pro with Retina display)
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $12.98
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER Bright Yellow Case, March 24, 2013
It got here in a very timely manner. It's very cute and bright yellow. I really like it. Looks nice on my computer and I get lots of comments.

Otterbox Impact Series Silicone Case for iPhone 4 & 4S  - Retail Packaging - Black
Otterbox Impact Series Silicone Case for iPhone 4 & 4S - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by HiLoPlace
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Impact Series, February 27, 2013
This is an all-silicone case, but it has shock-absorbers inside the walls of the case. It fits my iPhone perfectly, but makes it a little difficult slipping it into a pocket because it's a bit bulky for a silicone case.

Credit Card Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S - AT&T, Verizon, Sprint - Green
Credit Card Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S - AT&T, Verizon, Sprint - Green
Offered by BONAMART COM
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Credit Card Case, February 27, 2013
This is a great product! It arrived in a reasonable amount of time and it's great because I can just slip my ID and cash in with my cell phone without worrying that it will slip out when I grab my phone!

A Neotropical Companion Publisher: Princeton University Press; 2nd, Revised edition
by John Kricher
18 used & new from $22.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Neotropical Companion, February 27, 2013
I ventured to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands for an ecology class this past summer. This books was SO helpful. It was also a great read!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3