Profile for JAVIER ELIZONDO LOPEZ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JAVIER ELIZONDO LOPEZ "J Lobo" RSS Feed (Mexico City (and surrounding suburbs))

Aleman: Para El Viajero (Phrasebooks) (Spanish Edition)
Aleman: Para El Viajero (Phrasebooks) (Spanish Edition)
by Gunther Muhl
6 used & new from $74.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, December 28, 2010
Still I've not had time enough to check the entire book, but by now, it seems to be very useful.

Man of Colours
Man of Colours
18 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More color in the life of a man... woth this CD, May 4, 2010
This review is from: Man of Colours (Audio CD)
Simply, one of the best records from the eighties (at least in my "humble opinion")... great songs and a lot (and I mean A LOT) of memories every time I listen at it.

Alfred Ultimate Beginner Xpress Harmonica DVD
Alfred Ultimate Beginner Xpress Harmonica DVD
Offered by marvelio
Price: $6.85
19 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent DVD to learn harmonica., June 22, 2009
At least for me, this one have been an excelent product to begin learning how to play the harmonica.
Even having not too much time to practice, think this one may help a lot for the begginers... maybe just begginers.

Woman of the House
Woman of the House
Price: $15.24
61 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and good music, June 22, 2009
This review is from: Woman of the House (Audio CD)
I don't know a lot about "celtic" music... but as I think: in music there's no need to "know" too much, but to like too much.
I liked a lot this record! The calm tunes and also de "party" songs.

Looking for the Perfect Beat 1980-1985
Looking for the Perfect Beat 1980-1985
15 used & new from $5.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting CD, December 22, 2008
Even while I'm not a fan of Afrika Bambaataa, must recognize I liked this CD, specially the track 4 (...planet rock).

Songs for Tibet - The Art of Peace (2 CD Set)
Songs for Tibet - The Art of Peace (2 CD Set)
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $9.99
26 used & new from $1.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, September 24, 2008
I think this is a very interesting compilation CD, and the most important matter (at least for me) is the help that my purchase may provide to the Tibet cause.
Hope some more people could enjoy it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2008 12:42 PM PDT

Wheel Turning King
Wheel Turning King
Price: $16.16
4 used & new from $16.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Uncommonly interesting music, April 28, 2008
This review is from: Wheel Turning King (Audio CD)
I didn't knew anything about this woman and her music, untill casually I read something about her on the newspaper, she gave a concert a few weeks ago in Mexico... but there were very few promotion about it and I didn't noticed it untill almost the day of the concert.
I felt curious about the music and as a "listening test" I bought this at Amazon, and I've to say I'm very glad about the purchase; actually, think it's a very short record!!! But I liked a lot the sound of her voice and music; maybe (at least for me) it have an uncommon "celtic" sound... nice and clear. I'll try for some more of her music.

SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition - PC
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition - PC
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $14.85
110 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine... but..., January 13, 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Being very honest... I've to say it's a very interesting game, but think it's much more "complex and theorycal" than older versions, and that makes it less fun (at least for me), in the begining.
And the graphics... don't know... sure that the people at EA GAMES and MAXIS could make it better in this apect, if they're planning a new version.
Anyway, maybe when I got more practice as a "Mayor" of this new version the fun will increase... must say and I'm not meaning that the product is bad or poor... just think it have some points that could be better.

The Secret (Extended Edition)
The Secret (Extended Edition)
DVD ~ Rhonda Byrne
Offered by Beyond Words Publishing
Price: $4.00
326 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine... just fine, July 20, 2007
Really... I expected something more interesting, I'm not saying it's a "bad" movie... no way! simply that the content didn't revealed many new things about life, cosmos and human nature.
Maybe it could be a better movie with less of all that "Hollywoodesque" style (visual and sound FX between every little dialog) and less "background" animations.
Anyway... it's just my point of view... in the end anyone who try with it may find something valuable in the product.