Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for M. Lurch > Reviews

Browse

M. Lurch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Lurch "Blackhawk97" RSS Feed (VA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
PureGuardian H965 Ultra-Quiet Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 3.6L Capacity, 70-Hour Run Time - Easy to use - Low and High settings - Night light - Great for kids rooms
Price: $36.49
16 used & new from $21.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonderfully, August 7, 2015
Works very well. Simple to fill up and maintain. Nice little product. We keep it on our nightstand and it lasts all night.

Gods at War Combat Journal
Gods at War Combat Journal
by Kyle Idleman
59 used & new from $0.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, August 7, 2015
Worthless, I never ended up reading it in our bible study group. It was not well written and the message was confusing. It cost me weeks and more money to ship than it was worth.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2015 2:23 PM PDT

Wifi Water Detector with Buzzer and Email / Text Alerts
Wifi Water Detector with Buzzer and Email / Text Alerts

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product and necessary, August 7, 2015
This little unit gives me piece of mind. It sends me a text message to my phone if there is water detected in my basement furnace room. It took a couple of tries but I got it to work and it is connected to my wife and a neighbor in case we are out of town. The text informs you if it is powering up versus detecting a problem. So you know if you lose power in your home while you are away.

A really good idea. It is simple and very useful.

Sennheiser BA 151 Rechargeable Battery for IR and RF Wireless Headsets
Sennheiser BA 151 Rechargeable Battery for IR and RF Wireless Headsets
Price: $15.76
71 used & new from $5.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery fits and works well, August 7, 2015
I have an old wireless headset that this battery fits perfectly. When I originally bought this product it only had one battery in it. I discovered later that it was supposed to have two batteries. I realized this only recently upon looking for a new battery. The new battery is working great and lasts a long time, longer than the old battery.
The two gives me a more continuous service. The battery is a little expensive but cheaper than buying another headset.

Calista Tools Ion Hot Rollers Long Style Set 12 Base
Calista Tools Ion Hot Rollers Long Style Set 12 Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for Long Hair, August 7, 2015
I bought this originally for my wife who has long hair. The curls this product put in her made her look like a million bucks. It was fast because you are doing multiple rollers at the same time. It heats up quickly and is very easy to use. I just purchased a second one for the other long haired beauty in my life. I have not gotten a review from her yet but I am looking forward to see her results.

SE TC01N 5-Piece Mini Nylon Brush Set
SE TC01N 5-Piece Mini Nylon Brush Set
Price: $5.47
8 used & new from $2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars They are OK, July 6, 2015
Not sure yet how beneficial these bristle brush set is as yet. Not long enough to get down a long stem. Not easy to clean.

1 Bundle ZEN Pipe Cleaners Hard Bristle - 44 Count
1 Bundle ZEN Pipe Cleaners Hard Bristle - 44 Count
Offered by Discount Hookahs and Tobacco Products
Price: $3.95
14 used & new from $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the hard bristle for cleaning the stems, July 6, 2015
works perfectly. I really like the hard bristle for cleaning the stems.

Stretch Flower Bracelets - 12 per unit
Stretch Flower Bracelets - 12 per unit
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $5.86
10 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine Xmas present for little girls, December 28, 2014
Exactly what we expected. Given to a family my company sponsored during the Xmas holiday. No complaints.

Mele & Co. Marianne Girl's Musical Ballerina Jewelry Box in Ivory
Mele & Co. Marianne Girl's Musical Ballerina Jewelry Box in Ivory
Offered by Internet Shopping Club
Price: $42.00
23 used & new from $24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars What we expected, December 28, 2014
Well made. It was what we expected. Gave to the family my company sponsored during the Xmas holiday.

Drive Medical Deluxe Swivel Seat Cushion, Gray
Drive Medical Deluxe Swivel Seat Cushion, Gray
Price: $22.50
28 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., November 30, 2014
Great little product to assist older people getting into their cars. It does not really add any height but significantly eases the access of the car seat to egress.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7