Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for ramyrain > Reviews

Browse

ramyrain's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ramyrain RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SUN LABORATORIES Self Tanning Lotion Tan Overnight - Medium (8 oz)
SUN LABORATORIES Self Tanning Lotion Tan Overnight - Medium (8 oz)
Offered by BEAUTY IT IS
Price: $26.74
26 used & new from $19.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging..., April 3, 2014
I have yet to try the product as I am waiting to hear back from the distributor about the way this item was packaged. It was not protected and arrived busted open inside a small, clear plastic bag. I will update my review when, and if the distributors reply to my concern. I will also update when I use the product.
Comment Comment | Permalink

10pcs Mixcolor Braided Leather Necklace Cord 18" W/extender ~Jewelry Making~
10pcs Mixcolor Braided Leather Necklace Cord 18" W/extender ~Jewelry Making~
Offered by LianXiang
Price: $6.18
6 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, April 3, 2014
I use these as necklaces and as bracelets combining the colors or alone. I have had several compliments on them already!

Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm, Pink Punch, 0.15 Ounce
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm, Pink Punch, 0.15 Ounce
Price: $2.84
31 used & new from $1.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 3, 2014
I like this product- smells good, but is too 'pink' for me. I was looking for a light shimmer, but it is a bit too much. Would look good on a younger girl of about 10.

Rayon V Neck Dolman Sleeve Banded Shirt (Large, Black)
Rayon V Neck Dolman Sleeve Banded Shirt (Large, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, March 24, 2014
I love this top! I just wish it came in colors that I like other than the black. Maybe some spring or summer colors? I wear this top with my yoga pants, skirts, and jeans.

Washburn C5ce Select Spruce Nylon Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar
Washburn C5ce Select Spruce Nylon Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter, March 24, 2014
I bought this for my 15 year old. He loves it! He has taken it to open mic shows at our local restaurant and has received many compliments on it. The strings that came with it- crap, but I knew that when I purchased it. Just have some new strings on hand.

Max Factor Erace Cover Up Stick - 02 Fair
Max Factor Erace Cover Up Stick - 02 Fair

2.0 out of 5 stars Not creamy, March 24, 2014
Its not horrible, but I have to put it on right after using my moisturizer or it will just stick in one spot and not rub in.

Donna Morgan Women's Lace Full Skirt Dress, Deep Bordeaux, 12
Donna Morgan Women's Lace Full Skirt Dress, Deep Bordeaux, 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 24, 2014
I did have to send this dress back, but it was not because of the quality. This dress is truly a rich bordeaux that looks great on my pale skin, but the style of the full skirt is where I had the issue. My back side is a bit too large to pull the full skirt off- I would have felt like I was doing the dress an injustice- lol. Oh, and the return was VERY fast. I shipped it back on a Tuesday, and got my confirmation with a refund on Thursday. Awesome!!

Azio Large Print Tri-Color Backlit Wired Keyboard (KB505U)
Azio Large Print Tri-Color Backlit Wired Keyboard (KB505U)
Offered by Better Choice Online
Price: $24.95
39 used & new from $17.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticky, March 24, 2014
The keys on this board are pretty sticky and I use it often so that gets annoying; however, I do like the lights. Yep, I'm a sucker for the bells and whistles.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 4:27 PM PDT

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray 8 fl oz (236 ml)
TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray 8 fl oz (236 ml)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $6.97
31 used & new from $4.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Red hair, March 24, 2014
People with red hair know that the texture of red hair is somewhat more coarse than blonde or brown. My 8 year old son, my little red-head, has this coarse hair and every morning before school I would go through a 20 minute routine of trying to get his hair to not poof out or stand up everywhere (he refuses to cut it too short). So, I tried this. I use a few quick sprays of this around the crown of his head and voila! It stays down and smooths the texture!!!! I have used it a few times before blow drying or styling and it works ok. Not great on me, but great for my little guy!

ProForm Hybrid Trainer
ProForm Hybrid Trainer
7 used & new from $550.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, March 24, 2014
This review is from: ProForm Hybrid Trainer (Sports)
It took my husband about two hours to put together by himself. I use this daily and love it. It is just a basic bike/elliptical and is not fancy by any means, but it works! Also, it is really long- I should have checked that before purchasing as I had a hard time finding the right spot for it in our home. This is not for an apartment!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6