Profile for SeeJay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SeeJay RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Step2  Canopy Wagon
Step2 Canopy Wagon
Price: $96.25
23 used & new from $96.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a GREAT wagon for our granddaughters, May 21, 2015
This review is from: Step2 Canopy Wagon (Toy)
My Granddaughters love it.....they are 3 yrs and 1 yr old. We appreciate the canopy top, drink holders and place for sunglasses since we live in Phoenix, AZ. It's been a great step forward from using strollers...and the girls love to ride in it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (2 grams, Natural)
Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (2 grams, Natural)
Offered by Diamond Beauty Shop
Price: $23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too Dark in color, April 19, 2015
Unfortunately, this was way too dark for me to use...so my only review would be that for a product who's name is 'natural', it wasn't the same color as other mineral powder I've purchased with that name. So for me, I will never use it...it's been thrown away as it's just too difficult/costly to return. Others may say that the term 'natural' doesn't apply to color, but in powder I've seen many products use that term to describe color.

Perfect Paper Crafting Mini Layers Tool, 1 and 2, 2-Pack
Perfect Paper Crafting Mini Layers Tool, 1 and 2, 2-Pack
Price: $13.91
21 used & new from $13.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for creating photo mats or anything that requires ..., March 16, 2015
Great tool for creating photo mats or anything that requires enlarging by fractional sizing. It has notches in the ruler to catch on the paper your creating a mat for at the appropriate fractional size allowing you to cut with a craft knife.

Joico Clinicure All Day Hold Finisher, 9 Fluid Ounce
Joico Clinicure All Day Hold Finisher, 9 Fluid Ounce
Offered by BeautyClicks
Price: $11.80
2 used & new from $11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, March 16, 2015
Love this product....it's a fine mist on the dry side....so no heavy sticky spray.....it works great with my thin hair by not weighing it down.

A Killer Love Story
A Killer Love Story
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps a book for young adults, March 10, 2015
This story was OK, but really amateuristic writing. If you love the writing of Best Selling authors in this genre, you won't enjoy this book... perhaps a book for teens.

Cuisinart DLC-018BGTX (DLC-018BGTX-1) Large Pusher/Sleeve Assembly

Gratiae Organics Facial Cleansing Lotion, 6.8 Ounce
Offered by Healthy Sexy Beautiful
Price: $17.65
9 used & new from $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars This came to me with the bottle just 'thrown' into ..., November 3, 2014
This came to me with the bottle just 'thrown' into a shipping box....no box container for the bottle....the pump part of the product didn't work so I sent it back. Can't tell you how the lotion actually was as I was so turned off, I immediately sent it back.

Wausau Paper Index Card Stock, 92 Brightness, 110 lb, Letter, White, 250 Sheets per Pack (49411)
Offered by Limited Papers
Price: $19.00
8 used & new from $10.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Cardstock quality paper, November 3, 2014
Great paper....actually cardstock that can be used in card making or any project where you want a heavier quality paper. Won't hesitate to purchase again.

The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)
The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, October 27, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I had been avoiding books and authors who seem to be writing now in 'series'. I like stand alone books where I don't feel I have to continue to purchase books to 'finish the story'. However, I was surprised that this book does have an 'ending' where you don't feel the need to have to purchase the subsequent books, but if you like the characters, you could. 3 sisters...a trilogy ...so of course each book zeroing in on the life of one of them.

Harm
Harm
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Contemporary Story, October 9, 2014
This review is from: Harm (Kindle Edition)
Excellent fiction that has so much of 'real world' facts - very contemporary and despite other reviewers, the ending was perfect. Americans need to 'wake up' to what's happening in our government and corporations today...the author does a wonderful job of getting these issues across. The story has intrigue and kept my interest from start to finish. Would recommend highly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3