ARRAY(0xa4c1cc54)

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laurie T "Lauriet807" RSS Feed (Kona, HI USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Alessi Sole Wall Clock, Mirror
Alessi Sole Wall Clock, Mirror
Offered by J Crystals
Price: $153.00
6 used & new from $147.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Want it for a deal?, October 29, 2013
In truth I was disappointed with this clock. Because of the price, I expected an item that looked well made and classy. In my opinion it may look good in a kids rec room or kids bedroom. The plastic face is curved and looks cheap to me. If you like it anyway Id be thrilled to sell you mine for a deal! My email is lauriet807@aol.com.

Carole Maggio Ultimate Facercise
Carole Maggio Ultimate Facercise

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy and it works!, April 3, 2013
To me it makes perfect sense to exercise the muscles in your face like all the other body muscles. This works! The fee for it is nothing compared to what you get!!!!

Villeroy & Boch New Wave 12-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Villeroy & Boch New Wave 12-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Offered by The Kitchen Clique
Price: $199.99
4 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful, modern and fun pattern!!, December 21, 2012
We were out to dinner at a fabulous restaurant and they served our dinner on this dinnerware. The restaurant mixed other "new wave" pieces to make the table and food look gorgeous and delicious. Getting this dinnerware is a great start then perhaps do a search online and see all the other options of servings dishes that you can mix and match with these pieces. The dishes are much prettier in person than seen here. I love this pattern and the versatility of beautiful pieces that go along with it. Fun!!

Nespresso Citiz D120-Us-Si-Ne1 Silver Chrome with Milk
Nespresso Citiz D120-Us-Si-Ne1 Silver Chrome with Milk

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!, February 29, 2012
My husband and I were in a house in France three years ago where they had an espresso maker similar to this one but without the milk frother. It was fantastic and has been on my mind ever since. I've been looking for a similar machine in American and finally found these on amazon last month! WOW. We bought the machine with the milk frother and cannot say enough about it. We are having so much fun with it! The espresso is fantastic. As far as capsules go, my personal preference by far is the Vivalto Lungo flavor, which I just ordered 100 more capsules of on nespresso.com. The milk frother adds so much to the experience. The machine takes maybe 15 seconds to clean. We aren't sugar users so we add a few drops of Stevia (BodyEcology.com is the best by a taste test in our office) to the skim milk and to the espresso- yum! I read a review on amazon mentioning that prices for the capsules are better on nespresso.com and shipping is very fast. I am happy to be getting our capsules from there. I cannot imagine that you would be sorry if you got this machine, it is just plain fun!!!

PetAg KMR 2nd Step Kitten Weaning Food 14oz
PetAg KMR 2nd Step Kitten Weaning Food 14oz
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $11.30
18 used & new from $5.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Need to Wean Kittens? There's something easier., July 22, 2011
I realize KMR has the nutrients cats may need but my 5 week old kittens would NOT eat it no matter how hard I tried (my older cats do like it though).
We were getting down to the wire and our 5 week old kittens had to eat solid food before they were given away. I tried several kittens formulas and KMR- and they wouldn't eat anything, because they preferred nursing. However, when I brought the "Whiskas Purrfectly Fish, salmon, snapper and shrimp" out all 8 kittens gathered around the food dish and gobbled it up as if they were starving! I realize kitten food is said to have the nutrients kittens require but there must be something to the Whiskas formula for the kittens to take to it that well. I could give the kittens away to new homes as planned thanks that Whiskas formula.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2012 8:45 PM PDT

Whiskas Purrfectly Fish Variety Pack (4-with Salmon, 3-with Snapper, 3-with Shrimp) Food for Cats, 10-Count Packages (Pack of 4)
Price: $18.60
2 used & new from $18.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Weaned my Kittens!, July 22, 2011
Not only do my full sized cats gobble this up but this was the only food that our 5 week old kittens would eat in order to go to new homes. We were getting down to the wire and the kittens had to eat solid food before they were given away. I tried several kittens formulas and KMR- and they wouldn't eat anything because they preferred nursing. However, when I brought this flavor of Whiskas out all 8 of them gathered around the food dish and gobbled it up as if they were starving. I realize kitten food is said to have the nutrients kittens require but there must be something to this formula for the kittens to take to it that well!

Pasta Light: 80 Low-Fat, Low-Calorie, Fast and Fabulous Pasta Sauces
Pasta Light: 80 Low-Fat, Low-Calorie, Fast and Fabulous Pasta Sauces
by Norman Kolpas
172 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom's Favorite Cookbook!, October 9, 2010
My mother is well-known by many for cooking fabulous meals and having the gift of finding delicious yet very easy recipes. This cook book has been, by far, the book she has most often recommended to family and friends for the last 10 years.

Important recommendation: When someone uses this book they need to know a few substitutions in ingredients. Some recipes call for ingredients that may stump you at first but after you get accustomed to just a few substitutions these recipes are very easy, fresh, yummy, satisfying and healthy. Three main things to know: certain recipes in this book call for double concentrated tomato paste. This comes in a tube (by Amore), found in most grocery stores, if you look. This tube is kept in your fridge to be used a little at a time. Other recipes call for boiled down chicken or fish broth. Mom substitutes bouillon cubes or bouillon paste (some are available without MSG) to keep on hand. (Or if you have time, boil the bones from a rotisserie chicken). A few recipes call for "hoop cheese" for which she substitutes farmer cheese.

Start with Garlic and Pine Nuts over pasta. It's so easy and yummy! For company the shrimp scampi recipe is great! After one gets used to a few minor substitutions this book is a gold mine!

SPF 15 Lightly Scented Sunscreen - Lavender Scent Badger 2.9 oz Tube
SPF 15 Lightly Scented Sunscreen - Lavender Scent Badger 2.9 oz Tube
Offered by Reiss Innovations, LLC
Price: $20.71
4 used & new from $16.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work for us, June 23, 2010
We have a convertible and live in Hawaii. Last week, three of us drove around the island and were directly exposed to the sun for about 3 hours. The two guys applied this sun screen soon into the trip and I wore no sunscreen. At about 4 PM the two guys faces were VERY bright red so much that a friend commented on how red their faces were. Mine was not. Of course part of this has to do with skin type- their faces are more prone to getting red with the sun than mine (although Im pretty fair) - so I cannot be certain. However, that experience gave me little confidence in this product and I will not use it again. I CAN say that we were very impressed that all of the ingredients in this product are natural. If it "worked" for us it would be great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2011 7:11 PM PDT

Juno (Single-Disc Edition)
Juno (Single-Disc Edition)
DVD ~ Ellen Page
Price: $5.96
539 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best movies ever!, March 5, 2010
This review is from: Juno (Single-Disc Edition) (DVD)
Juno is one of my favorite movies of all time. Rarely can I see a movie repeatedly and enjoy it more and more with every showing. This is one of those movies. I own the Juno DVD and it was one of the best investments I've made to my video collection. Everyone I know who has seen this movie has loved it as well. Last summer I went to France with my niece and when she got bored she watched the film on my iphone. She thoroughly enjoyed watching the movie 5 times. The soundtrack is adorable, I have many of the songs on my ipod playlist. Ellen Page, who plays Juno shines in this role! I cannot imagine the film without her. I also adore every other character and the actors chosen to play these roles. The film is clearly engaging, there is no doubt about that. I do not understand how others could give this film a less than 5-star review but to each his own.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting more youthful every day!, February 23, 2010
I have been using my DPL machine for a couple months now once daily in conjunction with the Clarisonic Pro. I am 53 years old and my skin now looks like a 30 year old and is radiant and glowing. I believe that these two items make a great combination. Last weekend I went out with a girlfriend when my husband was out of town (which I haven't done in years) and (to my utmost surprise) several fellows in their 20s and 30s were flirting with me saying I looked like I was about 28 or 30 years old. I told them that I have a 30 year old daughter ;-)! My girlfriends have been asking me what I am doing with my skin and my husband is telling me that my skin is beautiful, so I am seeing verifications from many places. A friend of mine saw such a difference in my skin that she has been coming over for 10 minutes a day to use the Clarisonic and DPL machine and now her skin is looking great too. She mentioned to me yesterday that another friend is seeing the same difference in her skin and she now she wants to begin doing it. Anyway, I attribute my newfound appearance of "youth" to these two products, therefore I give both of them five stars plus!

Page: 1 | 2