Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Laurie T > Reviews

Browse

Laurie T's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laurie T "Lauriet807" RSS Feed (Kona, HI USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Garnier Nutrisse Haircolor, H2 Golden Blonde Toffee Swirl (Pack of 3)
Garnier Nutrisse Haircolor, H2 Golden Blonde Toffee Swirl (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color!, February 26, 2016
I saw a girl with great hair color and she told me that she uses this. I tried it and liked it!

Cappelli Multicolor Big Brim HAT with Chin Cord (Toast)
Cappelli Multicolor Big Brim HAT with Chin Cord (Toast)
Offered by TJ-Vogue
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hat!, February 26, 2016
Love this hat! The rope and wide brim are useful and stylish. My grown daughter wanted one too so I'm getting a second!

Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner, Black, 0.12 oz
Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner, Black, 0.12 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stuff ever!!, January 28, 2016
I also received this from Birchbox and it's the best stuff ever! I've been using kohl eyeliner but this stuff makes my eyes really stand out with a 5 second application. I may buy a thin liner to have too. Wish they had it in dark brown. I didn't find problems like the bad review. Maybe they improved the product? It's great. I'm ordering more also from Amazon and if there's a problem I'll update my review.

The Food Allergy Cure: A New Solution to Food Cravings, Obesity, Depression, Headaches, Arthritis, and Fatigue
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works., January 25, 2016
Great book. I've been performing this technique for more than 15 years and it does just what Dr. Cutler says. It's one of those not too well known secrets that is miraculous. The success rate is maybe 90%. It really works. I'm honored to be a part of this wonderful therapy that helps so many.

Couver Terry Solid Color Headband / Sweatband - 4 Pieces(Black)
Couver Terry Solid Color Headband / Sweatband - 4 Pieces(Black)
Offered by Couver Store
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These do the job., January 22, 2016
Simple but effective headbands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2016 11:07 AM PST

10 Gentrol Point Source IGR Insect Growth Regulator Discs~~ Half Box~~ ~~ Control German Roaches and other Cockroaches as well as Stored Product Pests...
Offered by Solutions Pest & Lawn
Price: $15.25
10 used & new from $15.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than anything yet. Inhibits reproduction., October 12, 2015
We live in Hawaii and it's great here but Hawaii has those big roach like insects. Boy oh boy. I've gotten used to them in 15 years here but visitors are NOT. These insects fly inside the house at night. They don't bother you much except for the look. Totally icky. So I'm trying everything with the exception of poisons from a pest control service. (We don't like massive poisons). My husband who is awake at nighttime (I go to bed early) has told me repeatedly that of everything we've tried these worked. After I put these about he noticed fewer bugs, dead ones or very wobbling ones. So I'm ordering more of this. We'll keep trying but so far these appear most effective along with roach motels. And I've tried a lot!

Umbra Swivel Napkin Holder, Black/Nickel
Umbra Swivel Napkin Holder, Black/Nickel
Price: $13.00
7 used & new from $12.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't flex like I expected., May 30, 2015
I give it a low rating because I expected it to be flexible and adjust with the amount of napkins. It broke easily when I tried to flex it slightly. I threw it away. Naturally this could have been due totally to my false expectations.

Richard Hittleman's Yoga: 28 Day Exercise Plan
Richard Hittleman's Yoga: 28 Day Exercise Plan
by Richard Hittleman
70 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommemded!, May 30, 2015
I learned yoga from this book 20 years ago. Doing his alternating quick routines kept me beautifully toned. Highly recommended!!

Banned Mind Control Secrets (Banned Secrets Book 1)
Banned Mind Control Secrets (Banned Secrets Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 30, 2015
I really liked this book. It had a lot of great and logical ideas.

O-Cedar O-Duster Robotic Floor Cleaner
O-Cedar O-Duster Robotic Floor Cleaner
Offered by O-Cedar
Price: $24.99
14 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Took the finish off my wood floors : (, February 24, 2015
I love writing good reviews and at first I was expecting to write a great review for this item. When I got this I used it daily and even named "him." However after a couple weeks I realized that when it got stuck someplace on my Koa wood floor it took the finish off of the floor. : ( I have these little circular marks on my floor. I stopped using it in time before things got bad. So I bought a roomba and love it. However the roomba is too big to get in places like under the sofa; the o Cedar robot could reach those places easily. So I tried the o cedar again today thinking that it perhaps only got stuck when the batteries were wearing out. Nope. Within the first five minutes it got stuck twice. I'm sad because I really liked that little red machine named Oscar.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 12:46 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3