Profile for Laurie T > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laurie T "Lauriet807" RSS Feed (Kona, HI USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Umbra Squeeze Napkin Holder
Umbra Squeeze Napkin Holder
Price: $13.00
2 used & new from $13.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't flex like I expected., May 30, 2015
I give it a low rating because I expected it to be flexible and adjust with the amount of napkins. It broke easily when I tried to flex it slightly. I threw it away. Naturally this could have been due totally to my false expectations.

Richard Hittleman's Yoga: 28 Day Exercise Plan
Richard Hittleman's Yoga: 28 Day Exercise Plan
by Richard Hittleman
23 used & new from $15.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommemded!, May 30, 2015
I learned yoga from this book 20 years ago. Doing his alternating quick routines kept me beautifully toned. Highly recommended!!

Banned Mind Control Secrets (Banned Secrets Book 1)
Banned Mind Control Secrets (Banned Secrets Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 30, 2015
I really liked this book. It had a lot of great and logical ideas.

O-Duster Robotic Floor Cleaner
O-Duster Robotic Floor Cleaner
Offered by O-Cedar
Price: $22.99
15 used & new from $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Took the finish off my wood floors : (, February 24, 2015
I love writing good reviews and at first I was expecting to write a great review for this item. When I got this I used it daily and even named "him." However after a couple weeks I realized that when it got stuck someplace on my Koa wood floor it took the finish off of the floor. : ( I have these little circular marks on my floor. I stopped using it in time before things got bad. So I bought a roomba and love it. However the roomba is too big to get in places like under the sofa; the o Cedar robot could reach those places easily. So I tried the o cedar again today thinking that it perhaps only got stuck when the batteries were wearing out. Nope. Within the first five minutes it got stuck twice. I'm sad because I really liked that little red machine named Oscar.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 12:46 PM PST

Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller
Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller
Price: $32.93
21 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Biggest hit!, January 1, 2015
Out of many presents my 1 1/2 yr old grand daughter received this was the obvious hit. It fit her orolle doll perfectly.

Lazy One Men's Classic Moose PJ Pant Medium Red
Lazy One Men's Classic Moose PJ Pant Medium Red
Offered by Toy Barn Toys and Gifts
Price: $23.95
3 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, January 1, 2015
I've had the exact pair of Jammie pants for ten years and I wear them every night to bed. I bought them in a small shop in Colorado. They are soft and so comfy. When I found them on Amazon I bought 3 more pair so I'll always have a pair around!

KidKraft Vintage Kitchen - White
KidKraft Vintage Kitchen - White
Offered by Sallys-Store
Price: $259.90
2 used & new from $259.90

5.0 out of 5 stars It took me 6 hours but it was a fantastically fun project even on Christmas Eve, December 24, 2014
I just put this together for my grand daughter. It took me 6 hours but it was a fantastically fun project even on Christmas Eve! It is adorable kitchen! Wow. It is made of wood with all the details you hope for! A winning little kitchen!!! I want to mention that if you like putting things together you'll LOVE doing this. My husband and others absolutely did NOT want to sign on for this project but for me it was an incredibly fun well-done puzzle. All the pieces and instructions are perfect - with one major exception. NOTE! For me the feet of this kitchen didn't have screws that could match. Please check to see that the screws that are in your kitchen match the feet. We ended up buying pointed tip screws and glue but the issue was the hard time we had getting the feet off that were half-on. That's why I'm
writing this review to alert you of that. Overall it's a GREAT little kitchen! GREAT instructions! GREAT project for the person who enjoys putting puzzles together for a few hours.
(I personally had the best time doing this for my grand daughter yet am happy to tell my son in law that he doesn't have to do it. The other option is to get a handyman. : )

Alessi Sole Wall Clock, Mirror
Alessi Sole Wall Clock, Mirror
Offered by Twinix Store
Price: $148.89
4 used & new from $139.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Want it for a deal?, October 29, 2013
In truth I was disappointed with this clock. Because of the price, I expected an item that looked well made and classy. In my opinion it may look good in a kids rec room or kids bedroom. The plastic face is curved and looks cheap to me. If you like it anyway Id be thrilled to sell you mine for a deal! My email is lauriet807@aol.com.

Carole Maggio Ultimate Facercise
Carole Maggio Ultimate Facercise

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy and it works!, April 3, 2013
To me it makes perfect sense to exercise the muscles in your face like all the other body muscles. This works! The fee for it is nothing compared to what you get!!!!

Villeroy & Boch New Wave 12-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Villeroy & Boch New Wave 12-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Offered by The Kitchen Clique
Price: $199.99
3 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful, modern and fun pattern!!, December 21, 2012
We were out to dinner at a fabulous restaurant and they served our dinner on this dinnerware. The restaurant mixed other "new wave" pieces to make the table and food look gorgeous and delicious. Getting this dinnerware is a great start then perhaps do a search online and see all the other options of servings dishes that you can mix and match with these pieces. The dishes are much prettier in person than seen here. I love this pattern and the versatility of beautiful pieces that go along with it. Fun!!

Page: 1 | 2