Profile for Isa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Isa RSS Feed

L'Oreal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Shampoo
L'Oreal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Shampoo
Offered by Beauty 4 Us
Price: $5.78
30 used & new from $2.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Very little Moisture!, April 25, 2012
This product is just another off the shelf shampoo claiming to be much better than the others. My hair was coarse and dry from coloring and chemical straightening when I tried this. I've been using L'Oreal and was hoping this is a good alternative to their salon range. However, this shampoo left my hair just as dry and perhaps even more frizzy after a few washes! If you're looking for true nature's therapy you might want to try a homemade hair mask or hot olive oil massage! I later decided to pay more for Joico products and I don't regret it.

EARBUDi Earbuds for Apple iPod or iPhone - Pink
EARBUDi Earbuds for Apple iPod or iPhone - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best thing you can do to keep you apple earphones in place!, April 25, 2012
The pink iClips are a great addition to my gadget accessories! I was tired to my iPod earphones falling off and this seems to have resolved the problem. I tried using other earphones but you're probably compromising on the sound quality, and some (like the Panasonic sport clip RP-something) ear buds are designed for elf ears! I had almost started to go without music during exercise but hopefully that won't be the case anymore :) They are a little pricey though and its a good idea to insert/remove the clips gently.

COSMOS New Hot Pink Digital Camera Portable Hard Case/Bag + Cosmos cable tie
COSMOS New Hot Pink Digital Camera Portable Hard Case/Bag + Cosmos cable tie

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get a better camera case!, April 25, 2012
This bag is for my Fuji Finepix T310. My camera isn't the slimmest and I couldn't spot too many products that are specifically designed to fit Fuji cameras. I took a chance with this product as I loved the look from the pictures and the fact that its very reasonably priced. I received this in the mail today and I LOVE the hot pink color - its even better than the photos here! It has a good finish and the case is quite sturdy. My camera fits well in the mesh pouch inside. This may not work for you if you need many compartments for additional storage. For me its the perfect blend of style and functionality!

DLO DLZ28010/17 Action Jacket for iPod Nano 3G - Black
DLO DLZ28010/17 Action Jacket for iPod Nano 3G - Black
Offered by Sporting Deals
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great facelift and protection for my damaged iPod!, April 25, 2012
This jacket is just what I needed for my iPod nano which has a cracked screen. The transparent cover for the screen protects it from further damage and I wish I had got this earlier! The jacket has a snug fit and looks great. I really like the clip when I'm just using it at home or when I don't have a pocket to slip it into while I'm walking. I looked at a whole of other options on Amazon and I think this one is a great buy for the price. The only thing they need to improve is the cut out for the center wheel - its set a little higher than where it should be and I had to keep stretching the jacket lower to align the wheel with the opening.