Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Huyen Nguyen > Reviews

Browse

Huyen Nguyen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Huyen Nguyen "zenyogini" RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
How to Get Away with Murder Season 2
How to Get Away with Murder Season 2
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very exciting. Can't wait to see what happens next ..., October 23, 2015
Very exciting. Can't wait to see what happens next...

Kindle Voyage E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It still turns by stroking it like a page, August 4, 2015
So much easier on the eye than the Paperwhite. The increased resolution and the lack of "shadows" make reading in the dark a pleasure instead of a strain. It's also lighter and easier to hold. I don't use the "clicking" page-turn much b/c it's too confusing for me. It still turns by stroking it like a page, which works for me. I wish there was a case available that's as nice as the one for the Paperwhite. The oragami thing looks bulky, weird, and, to me, extraneous. Please, Amazon, get a clue....
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2015 1:43 PM PDT

Spalding Women's Bootleg Pant, Black, Small
Spalding Women's Bootleg Pant, Black, Small
Price: $18.97
3 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not terrible, June 15, 2015
Material is of average weight and quality. It is thin enough for summer wearing. On my 5'4" frame, it was 1.5 inches too long and dragged on the ground. I hemmed it on my sewing machine which was fine, except that one pant leg was 1/2 inch shorter than the other (not apparent until after I hemmed it). Haven't washed it yet, so will add to this review if it shrinks significantly.

Flowers In The Attic (Dollanganger Book 1)
Flowers In The Attic (Dollanganger Book 1)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess growing up on classics like Les Miserables, April 30, 2015
I guess growing up on classics like Les Miserables, Jane Eyre, Les Liason Dangeroux and others, I couldn't really get into this type of novelle noire. It reminds me of a twisted Harlequin Romance.

Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker
Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker
Price: $176.99
42 used & new from $119.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell of freshly baked bread/chocolate in the house, April 23, 2015
Loving the ease of prep. So far, stuck on making the firm course chocolate (and walnut) bread. However, adding the chocolate chips & walnuts at the 34 minute mark (when the indicator sounds) was inadequate (chips & nuts were stuck on surface of the baked bread instead of being incorporated in the center). So, I set my timer for the 30 minute mark, and added chips/nuts then. Worked well this way. Otherwise, I have no complaints. Love the smell of freshly baked bread/chocolate in the house!

Victorinox Swiss Classic 8-1/4-Inch Bread Knife, Serrated
Victorinox Swiss Classic 8-1/4-Inch Bread Knife, Serrated
Offered by MartLine
Price: $25.99
14 used & new from $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, April 23, 2015
It was OK. Not the sharpest knife I've ever used. It felt inexpensive (very light). Nothing like my Hattori Santuko. I think once this wears down, I will order another Japanese blade (if they make bread knives).

1byone 45~60 Miles Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna for UHF/VHF/FM, Handsome Thin Flat Design Fits Your Home Decor [ONE YEAR WARRANTY]
Offered by 1byone Products Inc.
Price: $58.99
4 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty to look at, January 1, 2015
pretty to look at, but brought in less channels than my $9.99 Homeworx HW110AN Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna. Sorry, but I had to return it.

Elizabeth I
Elizabeth I
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great acting! Loved the intrigue and the beauty, December 15, 2014
This review is from: Elizabeth I (Amazon Video)
great acting! Loved the intrigue and the beauty...

Capezio Women's Self Tie Wrap Top, Black, Medium
Capezio Women's Self Tie Wrap Top, Black, Medium
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing to write home about, December 10, 2014
Fabric seems inexpensive. Cut runs on the small size (in shoulders). I usually wear a 4/small, but had to order a medium b/c the shoulder seams were cut very narrow. The sleeves are a bit shorter than I would have liked. The tie was rather short and bulky, so difficult to make a bow. There's a very similar wrap jacket that I bought from Capezio many years ago with a thinner & finer knit, longer sleeves & a very long spaghetti tie that I loved. Can't seem to find a similar item nowadays...

Life of Pi
Life of Pi
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Life of Pi (Kindle Edition)
I love his writing & philosophy about life

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4