Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for C. Y. Smith-Madden > Reviews

Browse

C. Y. Smith-Madden's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Y. Smith-Madden "Lexi's Mom" RSS Feed

The Cat's Meow 2011 Adora Charisma doll outfit
The Cat's Meow 2011 Adora Charisma doll outfit
Offered by GREENS DOLLS
Price: $31.99
2 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect outfit, December 25, 2014
Love this oufit!!! Well made with great detail. (Buttons) I purchased the Adora My Heart doll that comes with a dress. Since it's December she had to have a warm outfit to wear. This was the cherry on top! I do think for the price Adora should include shoes. it's expensive. But worth it.

God Never Fails
God Never Fails
6 used & new from $12.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of a great choir!, March 7, 2012
This review is from: God Never Fails (Audio CD)
My mother used to sing with Amos Davis and the Angelic Choraleers. I was there when they recorded this particular album. I have fond memories of all the practices and the backstage hustle and bustles when in concert. I knew all of these songs by heart, all the members by name....I was devestated when Amos died. His music transends over the years and is still as poignant as it was back the day.

May he rest in peace. I remember him being a really sweet person, and he was definitely passionate about the Lord and his craft. I am hoping that my mom still has both albums! If not, it is nice to know that Amazon has it. You will not be disappointed with this album. Be blessed all :)

Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot
Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot
6 used & new from $14.25

4.0 out of 5 stars cutest LaLaLoopsy yet!, January 13, 2011
I purchased Mittens Fluff and Stuff (turquoise is her favorite color) for christmas and I loved the way that my 3 year old daughter played with her. It's all about imagination and she sleeps with her, no probs there and has tea with her and all. So when she asked me for another one, i was like utt ohh, and i had made it up in my mind to not purchase till her bday 8/8 but when i saw the two new LaLas i was taken aback and drawn to lil miss Blossom Flower Pot. She is so cute! Her outfit is darling and the butterfly pet is a nice touch. I love the new hair it reminds me of my daughters hair when I twist and put ponys in. I love her coloring, light brown is nice. As an African American mom, i do hope that the company makes another brown skinned LaLa....and doesn't just leave it at Dot Starlight, cannot stand that bright yellow hair! :)

But overall I can't complain. She now has two LaLaloopsies and they can play together....simple dolls but lots of fun for a toddler with a big imagination!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2011 11:30 PM PST

Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Beige Soft Nurturing First Baby Doll
Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Beige Soft Nurturing First Baby Doll
Price: $29.95
16 used & new from $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little doll for African American girls, November 17, 2009
I bought Stella for my daughter last year for Christmas when she was one. She loves her so much that she sleeps with her every night. so precious! now we are adding to the collection with accesories this year. Great doll and one that she can identify with :)