Profile for M. Forman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Forman "mlforman" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A small amount goes a long way., January 20, 2013
A little dab will do you, as they say. My hair dresser uses two dabs. First lightly everywhere, and second in the mid section and lower. Not so much at the top. It's very thick and seems to last over a couple of washings. I am over 50 and seem to be quite get underneath my color, so this helps smooth my hair to be more like when I was younger. Good price on Amazon.com as well.

Columbia Men's Sasakatoon Interchange Jacket, Buffalo, Large
Columbia Men's Sasakatoon Interchange Jacket, Buffalo, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket; wish the hood could be removed or hidden in the collar, January 2, 2013
The jacket arrived slightly late due to a delivery issue with Fedex unfortunately.
The jacket seemed of good quality, but we really wanted the hood to be hidden when it isn't needed, either by being able to remove it or to hide it in the collar.
Good longer length than most jackets too.

Mud Pie Black Paisley Essential Tote
Mud Pie Black Paisley Essential Tote

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds lots - durable - wish it had a shoulder strap, March 22, 2012
it is a great bag and holds lots for traveling or relaxing. Stylish canvas. I may fill it too much but it needs to have a shoulder strap for when its heavier or am carrying other items.
Love the paisley pattern. Great bag!

Mussini Crema, Fichi Balsamic Glaze with Fig, 5.07-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Mussini Crema, Fichi Balsamic Glaze with Fig, 5.07-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Price: $28.00
3 used & new from $21.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious on almost anything!, February 3, 2012
I first found this product in Rome when I was there in 2008. I use this product to drizzle over a grilled/BBQ Ribeye steak. It goes very well with the red meat. I would also find it very delicious over vanilla ice cream too!
Its great to see it on Amazon and sometimes it is available in my local kitchen store.
Another flavor I tried is the Cherry, but my favorite is the Fig. Don't hesitate - just buy it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent / Arrived on time / good product, December 22, 2011
Received the two SPRI Red loops. These are supposed to be a challenge to locate and you had them! They were perfect and were not the ones that are too big to get value from use. Thank you for your prompt service!

The First Year: Rheumatoid Arthritis: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed
by M. E. A. McNeil
Price: $14.43
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorough, Informative & empowering, January 17, 2008
I was diagnosed in Apr07 and didn't find this book until Jan08. I wish I had it earlier! It has all the necessary information and recommendations all in one place. She addresses key priorities, medications, holistic approaches, nutrition, organization, information resources, self-motivation, exercise and remind you that you can still have a life with RA. This book has it all and provides a good basis for someone to be able to plan and take control of their own future care. I especially like that she provides empowerment to the individual and remind them to use the support of their "team". This book reminds me to see beyond other people's misconceptions and be able to plan for a very mobile future!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2013 10:39 AM PST

Suncast SS1000 Storage Seat
Suncast SS1000 Storage Seat
Price: $37.99
32 used & new from $32.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, January 3, 2007
I have it on our front deck (the windy side) and it seems to be holding together well. It met the needs of putting lose items in a single place to keep them neat. It was easy to assemble and sturdy enough to sit on.