Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Ni Yachen > Reviews

Browse

Ni Yachen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ni Yachen RSS Feed (Anchorage, AK USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Whetstone Cutlery Set of 3 Ninja Stealth Throwing Knives with Nylon Case
Whetstone Cutlery Set of 3 Ninja Stealth Throwing Knives with Nylon Case
Price: $9.89
5 used & new from $9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 23, 2015
Fun little knives. Great for learning how to throw knives.

Panasonic ErgoFit Best in Class In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-D (Orange) Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit, iPhone, Android Compatible, Noise Isolating Headphones
Price: $7.99
28 used & new from $3.20

Trail Blazer MTB-15S 15-Inch Sawvivor Saw Bone Blade - Blade only
Trail Blazer MTB-15S 15-Inch Sawvivor Saw Bone Blade - Blade only

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't got camping, snowmachining, skiing, etc without ..., December 23, 2015
Can't got camping, snowmachining, skiing, etc without this. Lot it once and I immediately bought another. When the second one came back to me a year later I was not upset to have two. This is the fastest and strongest pack saw I have ever used.

Hoppe's 24015 BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner, .30-.308 Caliber
Hoppe's 24015 BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner, .30-.308 Caliber
Price: Click here to see our price
71 used & new from $10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Only thing better than a BoreSnake is a full soaking/cleaning, December 23, 2015
Only thing better than a BoreSnake is a full soaking/cleaning. This is the only way to go in the field or quickly after the range.

EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
Price: $19.95
11 used & new from $17.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scale, October 10, 2011
We love this scale. It is the first kitchen scale we have owned and it could be our last. It works perfect and we couldn't ask for a better price.

Eastman Outdoors 100% Natural Hog Casing for Italian, Bratwurst & BBQ Size Sausages (Makes Approximately 25 Pounds of Sausage)
Price: $12.99
9 used & new from $11.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Made 25 lbs of Moose Saussage, October 10, 2011
I am a first time sausage maker and I bought these casings. They worked great. They were easy to clean. There were nine casings lengths in a package. They were roughly the same length. The bag said it would make 25 lbs of sausages and we made 25 lbs with no left over meat or casings even though we were not very consistent with our thicknesses.

We followed the directions and soaked them for 30 minutes and rinsed them twice. The casings were flexible but strong. We ripped the casings only three times when stuffing, but each time I wasn't paying attention at the time. Like I said first time sausage maker. The casings smoked and bloomed nicely. They worked great and were the cheapest I could find. I would use them again and I am trying to find a local supplier.

KitchenAid SSA Sausage Stuffer Kit Attachment for Food Grinder
KitchenAid SSA Sausage Stuffer Kit Attachment for Food Grinder
Offered by Ronald-L
Price: Click here to see our price
69 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Our Moose Sausage, October 10, 2011
First time sausage maker and we made 25 lbs of moose sausage using this attachment. We already had the grinder attachment for KitchenAid so we purchased this as the cheapest way to stuff our sausages. It worked great for the price. Worked just like I thought it would. If you are going to be making lots and lots of sausages you will want a more industrial stuffer, but for those to do it once or twice a year, this works perfect.

Instacure Prague Powder #1 for Slow Cooking Meats 1 pound
Instacure Prague Powder #1 for Slow Cooking Meats 1 pound
Offered by Natural Planet
Price: $11.29
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for My Moose Sausage, October 10, 2011
First time sausage maker. The product came on time and as described above. We made about 25 lbs of smoked sausage. The cure worked and tasted great. We will be using this bag for a long time.

From Emperor to Citizen: The Autobiography of Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi
From Emperor to Citizen: The Autobiography of Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi
by W. J. F. Jenner
98 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Personal Narrative, August 31, 2011
A great first person account from the Last Emperor of China. I think it is a moving personal narrative of the growth of a man but it also sheds light on the problems and horrors of the late Qing dynasty which facilitated the rise in Communism in China. One of the things I found fascinating was he personal acknowledgement of his faults and a deep introspective. I was left to wonder about what might have been if this man had been caught by the Russians or the Europeans. His Chinese war criminal trial was a joke by the standard of those for the Nazis. Let it seemed for him, the lack of rule of law allowed him time for this personal reform. The book was defiantly food for thought.

Outlaws of the Marsh - 3 Volume Set 1995 (Volumes 1 - 3)
Outlaws of the Marsh - 3 Volume Set 1995 (Volumes 1 - 3)
by Shi Nai'an

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Understanding China, August 31, 2011
I love this book. It is comparable to the Black Arrow but with the length of the Count of Monte Cristo. It is a historic adventure novel that brings together a cast of thousands (some good and others only marginally) to oppose a corrupt government that has lost the Mandate of Heaven.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3