Profile for Nicole P. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicole P. RSS Feed

Invicta Men's 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
Invicta Men's 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 15, 2012
I liked it so much. My dad really enjoyed this watch, it's beautiful, shinny and a little bit heavy. It looks like an expensive watch like Breitling!!!

Professional 72 Inch. Camera Tripod + RS60 Remote Switch For Canon EOS Rebel T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i T3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D DSLR, canon PowerShot G16, SX60HS, SX60 HS Digital Camera (Replacement For Canon RS-60e3) + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth.
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tripod, February 14, 2012
I liked it so much. It's good, resistent and very tall. The remote is also very good, the only problem is because the cable is not too long.

Invicta Men's 3644 Speedway Collection Cougar Chronograph Watch
Invicta Men's 3644 Speedway Collection Cougar Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 14, 2012
Nice watch! My boyfriend liked it so much! I would recommend it to somebody! It's beautiful and shinny. The best watch I ever bought.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, February 8, 2012
I received the watch today and I loved it. It~s beautiful and shinny. It comes with the certificate and the box. I recommend it.