Profile for William C Farley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William C Farley RSS Feed

Annie Shoes Women's Christina Thong Sandal,Black Croc,11 M US
Annie Shoes Women's Christina Thong Sandal,Black Croc,11 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made but cute, March 12, 2012
I bought these for a cruise we took back in February. They were really cute & very versatile but after wearing them for less than 3 hours the strap came unglued from underneath the foot bedding. I was shocked b/c they seemed like they were decent quality. I got many compliments on them but will not order this brand again since they are obviously cheaply made.

Meri Meri Howdy Cowboy Cupcake Kit
Meri Meri Howdy Cowboy Cupcake Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cowboy themed party, March 12, 2012
I bought these for my son's cowboy themed 1st birthday party & they were adorable! The cupcake liners stuck well to the cupcakes & the picks were super cute. I would recommend this product & other Meri Meri products to anyone!

(25) Cow Holstein Black Print Farm Barn Animal Birthday Party 11" Balloon Latex
(25) Cow Holstein Black Print Farm Barn Animal Birthday Party 11" Balloon Latex
Offered by Big Balloon Store
Price: $8.20
11 used & new from $5.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, March 12, 2012
Ordered these last week for my son's cowboy themed 1st birthday party. Took them to a local Party City to be blown up for the party. When picking them up I noticed a lot of the black spots were peeling. I asked the employee at PC what the deal was & she responded, "did you buy these from Oriental Trading?" The package was marked Oriental Trading. I guess this isn't the first time they have seen this happen with these balloons. Another note, some of the white balloons had a yellow tint to them. Needless to say I was super disappointed & had to scrap the yellow & peeling balloons. Won't buy balloons from them again.