Profile for J. Brooks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Brooks "epiphanydigital" RSS Feed (Norfolk, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bridge & End Pins (61), Ebony, Pearl
Bridge & End Pins (61), Ebony, Pearl
Offered by Natural Gardens
Price: $21.39

1.0 out of 5 stars They're really nice, BUT..., August 1, 2013
These are great bridge pins, but I'm giving them one star because they're not what I ordered. The bridge pins in the photo have a brass band. The ones shipped do not. They are real wood.

Woodstock Chimes Gregorian Alto Windchime
Woodstock Chimes Gregorian Alto Windchime
Price: $37.91
21 used & new from $34.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound beautiful!, June 24, 2013
I like these so much and got so many compliments on the look and sound of them that I started getting this as a gift for others!

Proctor-Silex 43603 12 Cup Coffeemaker
Proctor-Silex 43603 12 Cup Coffeemaker
Price: $20.99
84 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product for the price, June 24, 2013
I got some folks from the office to chip in on this and it's used several times a day. We've had it over a month now and it's proven itself to be quite reliable. The warmer doesn't burn the coffee and the auto stop for pouring while brewing is awesome. Great for the money!

Duracell Ultra CR2 Lithium Photo 6 Batteries DL-CR2
Duracell Ultra CR2 Lithium Photo 6 Batteries DL-CR2
Offered by The Perfect Deals
Price: $14.49
12 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries. Good price., June 24, 2013
I really don't have a lot to say about these. They came fully charged, and are solid batteries. I am using them in photo applications.

Samson MK-10 Microphone Boom Stand
Samson MK-10 Microphone Boom Stand
Offered by Austin Bazaar
Price: $34.99
5 used & new from $23.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Folds up and is easy to use. Sturdier than expected, June 24, 2013
This mic stand is a lot sturdier than I expected it to be, is solid, and it packs up into a small space.

Antique Light Bulb Co. L4082 - 30 Watt - Beacon - Smoke - T9 - 3000 Life Hours - 120 Volt
Offered by LE Distributors (Lighting Specialists)
Price: $8.00
6 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great as accents, June 24, 2013
At 30watts don't expect them to light a big room, but they look wonderful as accents. This fit my need perfectly. If you need them as a primary light source, get something closer to 60watts.

Classic Accents 600 Watt Single Pole Push Button Dimmer Light Switch
Classic Accents 600 Watt Single Pole Push Button Dimmer Light Switch
Offered by Classic Accents, Inc.
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but awesome, June 24, 2013
My place had all old style switches except in the main hallway where I had track lighting. I wanted a dimmer, I wanted the push button style to match the rest of the house, and I needed something that would handle the wattage. My only complaint is the price.

Plumbers Overstock UV35005 Brass Steam Radiator Angle Valve, 1"
Plumbers Overstock UV35005 Brass Steam Radiator Angle Valve, 1"
Offered by Plumbers-Overstock
Price: $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 24, 2013
Replacing an older beat up valve with this one. It fit perfect, looks a lot better, and turns smoothly. The top knob is plastic, which I'm bitter sweet about. On the upside, it won't be too hot to the touch. On the down side, it's plastic--personal preference I guess.

Royal Mens Dress Casual Argyle Socks Cotton Blend Assortment. 12 Pair. Sock Size 10-13

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel great, June 24, 2013
I haven't had them long but they feel great and look like they would last a long time. I may need to revisit this review after a few months.

Lava Lite 2110-4002 Classic Lava Lamp, 14-1/2-Inch, Red/Clear
Lava Lite 2110-4002 Classic Lava Lamp, 14-1/2-Inch, Red/Clear
Price: $17.87
9 used & new from $11.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Got two cloudy lamps in a row... make that three., August 2, 2012
I sent both back. I guess I'll order a different lava lamp. I got the exact same one in black and the first one sent was great. I don't know why red would be any different.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6