Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Aileen > Reviews

Browse

Aileen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aileen RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Enegry and Focus!, May 11, 2011
Muscle Pharm Assault is great. I didn't know what to expect since it's my first time using Muscle Pharm products. The energy and focus from this product is steady and last my hour workout, no crash. The pumps are pretty good. Blue Arctic Raspberry flavor is a bit sweet, but I chug it down. Assault contains no banned substances I really like that. I only use 1/2 scoop (20 grams) to get the job down. Also, shake container prior to use. Overall I recommend this product to anyone looking to try something different.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2011 7:40 AM PDT

Scivation Xtend - Watermelon Bonus Size 429 G
Scivation Xtend - Watermelon Bonus Size 429 G

5.0 out of 5 stars Amino Acids!, May 9, 2011
Scivation Xtend is amazing, it also taste good! It helps me workout harder and keeps my muscles happy. Great ingredient profile, does the job. I believe in amino acids and what it does. If you haven't tried this product you should give it a try!

Dymatize Nutrition ISO 100 Whey Protein Powder, Gourmet Vanilla, 5 Pound
Dymatize Nutrition ISO 100 Whey Protein Powder, Gourmet Vanilla, 5 Pound
Offered by Health Powerhouse
Price: $79.50
5 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fast acting protein, January 29, 2011
I picked up this product for one reason post workout recovery! It's very fast acting and I felt a different in how my muscles felt the next day after take this product. It has a very low amount of calories and high protein 25 grams per scoop. The taste of this product is fairly good, mixes very well. I highly recommend it!

Mg 217 Medicated Coal Tar Shampoo 4 Oz
Mg 217 Medicated Coal Tar Shampoo 4 Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Got itchy scalp?, January 29, 2011
I've been having bad dandruff for a while now and this product seemed to clear it up fairly fast.. It works great, I didn't mind the smell. Nothing but good things to say about it, I highly recommend it.

Generic Headset with Microphone - Xbox 360
Generic Headset with Microphone - Xbox 360
Offered by Electronix Express
Price: $5.88
29 used & new from $5.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so great headset, January 29, 2011
The headset doesn't last very long.. It's very uncomfortable on the ears.. Overall bad product design and its cheap. You get what you pay for..

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Xbox 360
Offered by Murloc Express
Price: $29.65
243 used & new from $9.98

2.0 out of 5 stars A game with issues, January 29, 2011
I was really looking forward to playing Black Ops, does it live up to the hype? The online game play has a lot of glitches.. Not to mention the massive amount of lag and failures leading to setting up matches.. Zombies is pretty fun.. Other than that its worth it if you're bored and need something new to play.

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $34.40
87 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Controller, January 29, 2011
The controller isn't as glossy as you would think... It's in my opinion a nice glossy black. The controller works great and does what a controller should do. I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, January 29, 2011
I was fairly impressed with Hemorage it does the job. It takes about 20 to 45 minutes to take effect on empty stomach.. I did notice an increase in strength, stamina and pump. Tolerance to stimulants does effect how strong this product will be for you. It's something to try if you're looking for something different.

Streamlight 66118 Stylus Pro Black LED Pen Flashlight with Nylon Holster
Streamlight 66118 Stylus Pro Black LED Pen Flashlight with Nylon Holster
Price: $19.85
210 used & new from $1.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, January 9, 2010
Very impressed with this light it's very bright and well built. Worth the purchase.

UTG Airsoft UHC 1911 Pistol
UTG Airsoft UHC 1911 Pistol
Price: $17.84 - $26.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gun with .2 bbs, January 9, 2010
In my opinion it's a fantastic gun. It feels nice and heavy, works well with .2 bbs. Worth the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2