Profile for Miva > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miva RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Boon Frog Pod Bath Toy Scoop,Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Boon Frog Pod Bath Toy Scoop,Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $29.99
22 used & new from $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, but weak tape renders it useless, October 24, 2012
It's cute, it scoops, rinses and drains bath toys. This should be a really useful organizer - but it keeps falling off the tub wall (in the middle of the night, too!)! I tried using 3M tapes - still falls off after a few hours. Suction cup would have been better. However, I really like this and was determined to make it work somehow, so we ended up tying the frog by both its index toes with rope and hanging it from the towel bar.

Animals Talk (Touch, Look, and Learn!)
Animals Talk (Touch, Look, and Learn!)
by Emily Bolam
Price: $5.29
51 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner!, October 24, 2012
I first borrowed these from the local library and my 10-months old loved them, so I bought all four books in this series.

What I love about these books:
1. One thing per page - suits baby's short attention span and eagerness to turn the page
2. Well-done artwork
3. Bumpy texture

Kenroy Home 30110BRZ Simplicity Wall-Mounted 150-Watt Swing-Arm Lamp, Dark  Bronze
Kenroy Home 30110BRZ Simplicity Wall-Mounted 150-Watt Swing-Arm Lamp, Dark Bronze
Price: $73.60
25 used & new from $48.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, October 24, 2012
We are renting so we couldn't install any light fixture. I wanted a lamp that I can plug in and mount on the wall, so my toddler can't mess with it, and surprisingly this is something hard to find! This is only product that suits our need. I would prefer to have more options, or some cuter lamps, but it does what it says. I just wish it wasn't this expensive ...

Wean Green Wean Cubes 4oz/120ml Baby Food Glass Containers - Multi Color (Set of 4)
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $18.64
36 used & new from $18.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, leak-proof, October 24, 2012
These are very sturdy (dropped them on the floor several times and they were fine), and leak-proof. Also, glass means no stain.

However, I do have to say you probably won't be using it for long. Babies grow and so do their appetite!

Seiko Women's SYMD93K1 Seiko 5 Automatic Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Seiko Women's SYMD93K1 Seiko 5 Automatic Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch
3 used & new from $128.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, classy style, definitely a keeper for a long time to come!, October 24, 2012
Let me start by saying that this watch survived a joy ride in the washer.

I didn't intend to buy a fancy automatic watch. I bought this when my baby was two months old, and all I wanted was a watch that
1. Is water proof (see above note about baby)
2. Has night light, so I can tell time during those middle-of-night feedings
3. Shows date

Now these are pretty easy to fulfill with digital watch, but I wanted an analog one, and this is the one that showed up after I narrowed down my search. I was instantly drawn to its deep blue dial face, its sleek classy appearance.

I was hesitant about the idea of an automatic watch at first, so I did some research. BEWARE: mechanical watch (automatic, or self-wind) are NOT as accurate as quartz. Read more about it here: [...]

In the end, I decided that having to reset the time once in a while is worth all the nice features that this watch comes with.

I now have had it for almost a year and love it! The nightlight feature had served me well. It's very scratch-resistant and water-resistant - like I said in the beginning, it survived a trip to the washer - not my intention - the band dis-linked and the watch fell in without me realizing it. With that said, please make sure you get the band re-sized at a reputable place - you don't want to lose a nice watch like that.

When it comes to its accuracy, I have to say it's not too bad - I noticed mine tends to go faster - usually, in a month or two, by the time I noticed it, it's 2 minutes ahead of when I set it. But resetting it is no big deal.

Please also note that the date will always go to 31st, so you will have to reset the date on days such as Oct 1st (it'll show 31st). Here's an instruction on how.
[...]

Overall, I love this watch and can see myself wearing it for a long time to come.

Flipper Dino Egg Toothbrush Holder, Gigano
Flipper Dino Egg Toothbrush Holder, Gigano

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, October 24, 2012
These are really cute. The suction is strong. And I really like how you can operate it with one hand!

Tot Tutors Toy Organizer, Primary Colors
Tot Tutors Toy Organizer, Primary Colors
Price: $42.65
25 used & new from $42.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy toy organizer, October 24, 2012
I was afraid my one-year old might tip this over and gets buried under, but this is actually pretty sturdy! I love how the bins are positioned in an angle, so my toddler can see what's in them and take out what she wants.

Sterling Silver Green Jade Ring, Size 6
Sterling Silver Green Jade Ring, Size 6

1.0 out of 5 stars Metal top is loose, May 4, 2012
I had wanted this ring so bad for personal reason. But when it finally arrived, I was so disappointed - the Chinese character metal top was so loosely fixed that it fell off upon a touch!

Return was with Amazon, so it was no problem.

Energizer ENLPLFPA2 Design Automatic Nightlight, 2-Pack
Energizer ENLPLFPA2 Design Automatic Nightlight, 2-Pack
Offered by Rally Bargains Inc
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, February 3, 2012
I use two of these lights in the nursery. It's perfect! It's not a bright source of light to keep baby up, but I can see where I'm going when I get up to nurse at night, and I can even see if baby's eyes are open or closed after my eyes adjust.

Breast Milk Freezer Pack, 2.7 oz (80ml) Bottles (Pack of 12)
Breast Milk Freezer Pack, 2.7 oz (80ml) Bottles (Pack of 12)
Offered by Super Baby Store
Price: $12.29
20 used & new from $12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for storaging, February 3, 2012
Does what it says. Compatible with the Medela pumps.

I also have the 150ml ones, but I freeze breast milk in these, because it is suggested to freeze in smaller portion, so a) you can thaw smaller amount if only a small amount is needed; b) even if you need to thaw 4 oz, two 2-oz bottles thaw faster than one 4-oz bottle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3