Profile for J. Jex > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Jex "daisy girl" RSS Feed (Menomonee Falls, WI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ (Revised Edition)
Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ (Revised Edition)
Price: $6.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking and Comprehensive, November 7, 2013
An excellent, thought out description of Christianity. It fuels in my soul a love for Christ and the gospel, and a gratitude for His amazing plan.

FRONTLINE COMMANDO: D-DAY (Kindle Tablet Edition)
FRONTLINE COMMANDO: D-DAY (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars hubby loves it, August 17, 2013
This was a game my husband purchased. He must really like it because he steals my kindle fire to play it several times a week!

The UnWired Mom - Choosing to Live Free in an Internet Addicted World
The UnWired Mom - Choosing to Live Free in an Internet Addicted World
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars needed this reminder!, August 17, 2013
This book encouraged me to take a step back from online interaction, and spend more time really focusing on the real life around me. I haven't done the actual week fast from social media along with the devotional that goes along with it in this book, but I have seen a good change in the amount of time I spend online and how "present" I am in my real life. Thankful for this book! I'd highly recommend it! I also appreciate the apps she recommended for controlling internet usage. Didn't know those apps existed!

Get Wisdom!
Get Wisdom!
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for family devos, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Get Wisdom! (Kindle Edition)
Going to use this for our kids this fall for family devos... doing one lesson each Tuesday night. It kinda is like a Sunday School lesson format, but everything can be adapted for our family of four kids. Can't wait to start. It is perfect for teaching basic proverbs and the why's of our family rules.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Never Has the Magic Been So Real (Radio Theatre) [Full Cast Drama]
by Paul McCusker
Edition: Audio CD
17 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my kids and hubby!, July 16, 2013
Bought this for my husband for his Father's Day gift. He has been reading the Chronicles outloud to our daughters, and I knew he would enjoy this. Not only did he like his gift, but everytime our kids get in the car, our 5 and 7 year old girls request for me to turn it on. We've only listened to the first two books, but can't wait to keep going with the series!

Minecraft Pocket - Ultimate Special Edition (Game Guide, Cheats, Strategies)
Minecraft Pocket - Ultimate Special Edition (Game Guide, Cheats, Strategies)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars thankful for this little book!, July 16, 2013
My daughter wanted to play minecraft after hearing from her cousins how fun it was. After downloading it, we couldn't figure out how to play it! After reading through this booklet, we are well on our way to knowing what to do.

Fintie Kindle Fire HD 7" (2012 Old Model) Slim Fit Leather Case with Auto Sleep/Wake (will only fit Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7", Previous Generation) - Green
Offered by Fintie
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the price!, July 16, 2013
FIts my kindle fire hd like a glove. No slipping or shifting at all. Not super great quality, but this has lasted now for two months, and shows barely any signs of wear - even with three kids using often.

Shop At 247 ® Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-225 + CLI-226 (1 Large Black, 1 Small Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Yellow, 1 Magenta, 5-Pack)
Offered by Shopat247
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS INK! Best deal I've ever found, July 16, 2013
I found this ink on amazon when looking to purchase ink for my canon printer. After reading the reviews, I decided to risk it and try this ink out -- couldn't resist the amazing price. This did not disappoint! Everything I've printed has come out great -- both colors and black. I usually print on fast/draft to save ink, and the documents still look the same as the more expensive ink. Very thankful to have run across this brand!

Don't Make Me Count to Three!
Don't Make Me Count to Three!
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, July 14, 2013
While I didn't agree with everything in this book, I found very helpful her examples of how to talk to your children when they are disobedient, and what questions to ask them to train them to think biblically.

Step2 Big Splash Waterpark
Step2 Big Splash Waterpark
Price: $41.99
4 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Step2 Big Splash Waterpark (Toy)
This is the best birthday gift I could've gotten for my two year old. Keeps her busy playing forever. She loves the giving board and playing with the little people included. My husband is planning on screwing down the tower so it can't fall over, but we can remove it for storage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4