Profile for Bebicakes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bebicakes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Shure MRB DJ Record Bag
Shure MRB DJ Record Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag. My husband takes records to listen to ..., January 16, 2015
Perfect bag. My husband takes records to listen to at work, he loves that this bag also includes extra storage areas for his keys and paperwork. Would highly recommend to anyone.

MPERO IMPACT X Series Kickstand Case for Nokia Lumia 925 - Black
MPERO IMPACT X Series Kickstand Case for Nokia Lumia 925 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 3, 2014
I love it. Keeps my phone safe, isn't flimsy or cheaply constructed. Would purchase again.

ASICS Men's Tokuten Indoor Soccer Shoe,Black/White,7 M US
ASICS Men's Tokuten Indoor Soccer Shoe,Black/White,7 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars I love this shoe style, November 3, 2014
Sadly I have to return them because they were just too big. I've ordered mens shoes before and I know the conversion very well, so it was no mistake on my part. I love this style but sadly I cannot find this shoe in a smaller size.

Kuzy - AIR 11-inch BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 11.6" (Models: A1370 and A1465) - BLACK
Offered by KUZY
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., July 5, 2014
It's been a good while since I first purchased my Kuzy cover and it's still going strong, even after being used everyday, almost all day. Very happy with this purchase.

LUCID 2 Inch Foam Mattress Topper Queen Size 3-Year Warranty
LUCID 2 Inch Foam Mattress Topper Queen Size 3-Year Warranty
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $179.99

3.0 out of 5 stars i'm not happy that the manufacturer listed it as "memory" on their ..., July 5, 2014
This product is listed on the package as memory foam. This is not memory foam, it's just regular foam. I knew I was buying regular but, i'm not happy that the manufacturer listed it as "memory" on their packaging. When I see companies do this, I lose trust in them and will not buy from them again. It's okay, not great...just okay. It does have a smell but it goes away after a day or so. If you are very sensitive to chemical smells, I would not recommend purchasing this foam topper. Otherwise, like I said, it's just okay.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 7:34 AM PDT

Pet Gear Easy Step IV Pet Stairs, 4-step/for cats and dogs up to 150-pounds, Chocolate
Price: $67.19
30 used & new from $50.19

5.0 out of 5 stars My elderly cat uses these stairs regularly., February 25, 2014
I have an elderly cat with sever bursitis in her elbow which makes it harder for her to get around. Since she does not like to put pressure on it, jumping is no longer an option. She started using these stairs almost immediately. Thank you!

Beadsmith Wire Looper Multi-step Ring Looping Plier 5, 7,10mm
Beadsmith Wire Looper Multi-step Ring Looping Plier 5, 7,10mm
Offered by LK-CRAFTS
Price: $10.32
13 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to tool., February 25, 2014
If you make wire jewelry, you need this tool. I make my own ear wires with it and also earring components. I love it. Thank you!

theBalm Bahama Mama
theBalm Bahama Mama
Price: $17.99
10 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite bronzer!, February 25, 2014
This is a matte bronzer, no shimmer. That is what I like most about it. Easy to work with, you can also use this to contour the face. Heavily pigmented, a little goes a long way. Will buy this bronzer again. Thank you-

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, February 25, 2014
Best primer I have ever used, and I have tried a good number of them. It has more of a creamy texture, not a silicone type formula. Feels like lotion sinking into skin. Would buy this product again and def would recommend to friends. Thank you-

theBalm INSTAIN Blush, Argyle
theBalm INSTAIN Blush, Argyle
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pigmented, beautiful color!, February 25, 2014
My blush arrived broken in about 3 places, but I think that's a risk you take when ordering online. It still works. I love the color. This blush will last a very long time do to the fact that it is heavily pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Creates a soft flush on the cheeks. Really quite beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3