Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for EngrPaul > Reviews

Browse

EngrPaul's Profile

Customer Reviews: 150

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EngrPaul "EngrPaul" RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Generic Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner (White/Gray)
Generic Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner (White/Gray)
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $28.23
19 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars CD-2800 Ultrasonic cleaner - Absolutely wonderful results, December 10, 2015
I purchased this unit and some bottles of BLITZ concentrated cleaner. I filled the unit as required with this cleaner, diluted with distilled water as instructed on the bottle (5 parts water, 1 part cleaner). Here is a link to the cleaner: 6 Pack - (8oz) BLITZ Concentrated Jewelry Cleaning Solution - Ideal for use with Ultrasonic Cleaners

In the past I have only used the red-jar jewelry cleaner with a small brush. Now that I've used this CD-2800 ultrasonic cleaner on rings, necklaces, watches, eyeglasses, I will never go back to doing it that way. The ultrasonic cleaner takes away the need to do this! The "brushing" action of microscopic high velocity bubbles created by the ultrasonic feature powers away all the dirt in the nooks and crannies of jewelry and makes them sparkle like I've never seen before. The tank became filthy, demonstrating how well it is working.

This cleaning tank is just the right capacity and power for what I am need it to do. I have not come across any situation where it was not powerful enough or big enough. Any larger and I would be spending more on replacing cleaner fluid. The timer works great. On constant usage the tank gets warm inside but not hot.

Convenience-wise, I find it to be a bit clumsy. The unit is shaped like an egg and requires that you cradle the unit with two hands to move it around without sloshing. A handle would be appreciated.

The same is true of the internal tank. In order to retrieve the jewelry, You have to either reach in with your fingers to grab the item or use fingers on alternate hands to pull outward on the basket and raise it out of the tank. I have found that my fingers get very dry and cracked because of this.

Even with these ergonomic problems, I feel the unit is a tremendous deal and believe every family should have one. I can't imagine not having it. There is no other way I know of to effectively remove the embedded dirt from the underside of gemstones and restore the original sparkle.

One note of caution: stones which are glued-in instead of being held in with prongs can come loose and fall out of the piece during or after cleaning with ultrasonics or jewelry cleaner. I don't fault the unit, I blame the jewelry maker.

I have also begun using the unit to clean small electronic parts and tools. It works so well, everything I see in my house I question whether or not I might try cleaning it in this unit.

Bling Jewelry Celtic Dragon Unisex Tungsten Wedding Ring 8mm
Bling Jewelry Celtic Dragon Unisex Tungsten Wedding Ring 8mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't end up working out for several reasons, October 17, 2015
The ring I got was nearly exact to what was is displayed. The etching was a little off center, but it wouldn't be a reason for return.

I returned the first one because I felt it was too big for it's size and got the next size smaller. After receiving it, I still found it doesn't fit right. Despite being tight on the knuckle, the band never fits straight because of the extreme inside curvature of the comfort band. The outside still seemed too large at the web and is always interfering with the adjacent fingers.

Generally the appearance of the ring is muted because it doesn't have any facets and the concave face doesn't reflect at all. The etching may be a big reason why. It's a subtle beauty which some people like, but I was looking for something with more of a mirror finish.

I appreciate being able to return this item for free. Thanks to Bling Jewelry for working with Amazon for free shipping and returns. Sometimes you can't know how something will work out until you put it on your hand.

Black Velvet 12 Finger Ring Showcase Counter Top Display
Black Velvet 12 Finger Ring Showcase Counter Top Display
Offered by CHRISNSY
Price: $11.95
14 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Might be better for displaying women's rings and/or showing near eye level., October 17, 2015
This is a high quality item. I was surprised by the weight - in a good way. It doesn't slide around.

My ring sizes are 8 and up. Most of my rings fall to the bottom and lay nearly flat. It doesn't work too well in a drawer or low countertop. It works better on a shelf at eye level - as a display.

Regardless, I bought a second one because I have more than 12 rings.

JewelryWe 8mm Comfort Fit High Polish Tungsten Carbide Ring Men's Aniversary/Engagement/Wedding Band With Abalone Inlay
Offered by JewelryWe
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality. A little more "pink" thank pictured., October 17, 2015
True abalone inlay in a durable shiny Tungsten metal band. True to size comfort band. Looks great with just about any outfit. My only comment is that the abalone looks more pink than what is pictured, which is a little disappointing for a man's ring. I would have liked more green or blue. Regardless, I am happy with my purchase.

AGPtEK® Hands-free Call Center Noise Cancelling Corded Monaural Headset Headphone for Desk Telephone with 4-Pin RJ9 Crystal Head
Offered by Mambate USA
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for basic use., October 17, 2015
Great value. Comfortable enough and the audio is just fine for both transmitting and receiving. I use it for 1 hour conference calls from my desk at work.

Bico Emperor 18 inch Chain Necklace (F93 18in) Tribal Street Jewelry
Bico Emperor 18 inch Chain Necklace (F93 18in) Tribal Street Jewelry
Offered by Bico Shop
Price: $59.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite., October 17, 2015
This has quickly become my favorite necklace. Somewhat dark and I don't get comments on it, but for me personally it suits my style. It is slender enough to not be heavy despite being of brass construction, and doesn't catch hair. The length works out well, just sitting above my collar bone and very comfortable lay with the type of links. The polish is well done and the clasp works well. It doesn't make any noise when running. I use this alone, no pendants.

FYI, my other necklaces are made of titanium or steel.

Bico Fire 18 inch Chain Necklace (F17 18in)
Bico Fire 18 inch Chain Necklace (F17 18in)
Offered by Bico Shop
Price: $59.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good. This Bico has issues., October 17, 2015
This neck band was returned after receipt because of three reasons:

(1) The links are randomly bumpy and polished unevenly. Looks like someone's high school metal project - not something I would want people to see.
(2) The clasp does not have enough attachment links to allow the necklace to lay flat on the neck. It holds the joining ends perpendicular instead of parallel.
(3) It's so heavy it's annoying.

Note: I have the Bico "Emperor" 18 inch Chain Necklace #F93 and absolutely love it. It's a shame this additional purchase did not work out. I wanted to love it but can't.

8mm Tungsten 900 TM Wedding Ring Faceted Dome Octagon Patterns Comfort fit, size 8
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $15.36

5.0 out of 5 stars True Tungsten Mirror Finish Durable and Gorgeous, October 17, 2015
This ring is comfortable, true to size, and very eye-catching. It matches perfectly with my relatively expensive Movado Tungsten watch. This band did not break or mark when accidentally dropped on asphalt.

This type of ring cannot be sized but at this price you can buy several different sizes and not break the bank. I bought mine from Sabrina Silver and received fast shipment.

Seiko Kinetic Capacitor 3023-24X
Seiko Kinetic Capacitor 3023-24X
Offered by Exact Timing
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine - works great, June 8, 2015
Works perfectly - Bought mine from a seller here called "Watch Related"

Seiko Kinetic Capacitor 3023-44Z
Seiko Kinetic Capacitor 3023-44Z
Offered by Watch Related
Price: $21.97
2 used & new from $21.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, works great, June 8, 2015
Works perfectly - Bought mine from a seller here called "Watch Related"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15