Profile for Ann > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ann RSS Feed (Michigan)

Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo, 33.8-Ounce Bottle
Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo, 33.8-Ounce Bottle
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $26.11
10 used & new from $14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars great shampoo, clean, soft, manageable, no scalp itch, November 6, 2014
this is the first shampoo that I have found that does not leave my scalp feeling itchy or flaky. My hair is soft and manageable. Use it with just a small amount of the strenghing conditioner. Great product!

Andis Micro Turbo 1600 Watt Dual Voltage Hair Dryer - White (33805)
Andis Micro Turbo 1600 Watt Dual Voltage Hair Dryer - White (33805)
Price: $23.53
8 used & new from $21.15

5.0 out of 5 stars love the small size!, November 6, 2014
small, light, powerful, good amount of heat.

Revlon Perfect Heat 1875W Fast Dry Compact Dryer
Revlon Perfect Heat 1875W Fast Dry Compact Dryer
Price: $13.59
10 used & new from $12.23

5.0 out of 5 stars nice compact size, November 6, 2014
strong powerful air flow, dries hair quickly, nice compact size, lightweight. Wish it had a better button for controlling the 'shot of cool' setting.

Itools Blue Wave Large Round Brush
Itools Blue Wave Large Round Brush
Offered by AAA Beauty
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very damaging to hair!!!, November 6, 2014
My stylist uses this brush with a very hot dryer and it has caused a lot of breakage and damage to my hair. My hair is also not as pliable as it once was. The metal gets very hot, which the hair stylists love because they can blow dry your hair very quickly, and really pull the hair tight and get it to look good, however when the hair is stretched and over heated, it looses it resiliency and bounce and is very very damaging. I wish these brushes were banned and not used.

Dancing in Limbo: Making Sense of Life After Cancer
Dancing in Limbo: Making Sense of Life After Cancer
by Glenna Halvorson-Boyd
Price: $39.81
77 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for your old life to return?, October 31, 2007
Honest talk about the aftermath of cancer treatment when every one expects you to return to 'normal.'

If you are wondering when you will feel normal again, or when you can go back to your old self, this book is for you. The cancer experience is something that most people just don't understand, even close family and friends unless they too have gone though what we have (even if they were right there beside you). These authors are the real deal, been through the 'war' and will discuss issues that you will not get any place else, written an honest and straightforward manner. They have walked the path, stood in our shoes, this is not just someone talking to you who thinks they understand, they do get it.

Reading this book meant so much to me after my cancer treatments. I wish I could personally thank the authors for writing this book from the bottom of my heart. I have read just about everything out there and this book is absolutely the best.