Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Linda > Reviews

Browse

Linda's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda RSS Feed (HI)

Penetrex - Pain Relief Cream, 2 Oz :: Ranked #1 in Medications & Treatments 5 Years Running. 100% Unconditionally Guaranteed.
Offered by Biomax Health Products
Price: $19.95
19 used & new from $17.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, August 6, 2015
I bought this product a while back but did not use it until recently. I've had problems with tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis and plantar fasciitis. Being that I use one crutch, the other arm has to do and carry more to compensate in doing chores. I'm now applying this cream on my arm and find it's truly helping. Just a couple of days ago I put it on my plantar fasciitis. It seems to help, so now I will apply it 3-4 times a day (as recommended) and speed the recovery process.

Although, initially I was a skeptic about it, I am a believer now. So much, that I bought one for my house cleaner to help with his aches and pains.

Good Fortune - Incense King - Case of 12 Packages - 15 Sticks Each
Good Fortune - Incense King - Case of 12 Packages - 15 Sticks Each

5.0 out of 5 stars Incense King, November 3, 2012
This was my first purchase of this brand of incense. It has such a sweet scent and burns very nicely. I would highly recommend it.

Scotch Long Lasting Storage Packaging Tape, 1.88 Inches x 54.6 Yards, 4 Rolls (3650-4)
Price: $8.99
138 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Packing Tape really does the Job, March 13, 2012
I purchased the Scotch Long Lasting Moving and Storage Tape because I know it'll do the job. I've used it over the years and it has proven to be durable even as it ages. Without a doubt...it's my best choice.

LA Linen™ 14x108-Inch Polyester Satin Table Runner, Purple. Made In USA.
LA Linen™ 14x108-Inch Polyester Satin Table Runner, Purple. Made In USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Purple, March 13, 2012
I was looking for a purple table runner. This product could not have been more perfect than what I wanted. It was the length and width I hoped for and to top it off being made of satin, it is more decorative and pleasing to the eye.

Taking Chances
Taking Chances
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $5.58
222 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Celine Dion Taking Chances, May 19, 2008
This review is from: Taking Chances (Audio CD)
I love Celine Dion's style of singing. I heard the new CD had a little different style and there was a song that she always wanted to record...but never matched the rest of her other albums. I've played it over and over. It was everything I had imagined and more. She never disappoints when she sings!

The Platters - All-Time Greatest Hits
The Platters - All-Time Greatest Hits
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $14.03
45 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Platters-All Time Greatest Hits, May 19, 2008
I purchased this because my cassette had seen it's last days. Knowing that the sound quality would be much better, I decided to get it in CD format. I love the songs...brings back so much memories. Of course, the sound is so much better than a older generation cassette. No regrets.

Webster's New Explorer Large Print Dictionary
Webster's New Explorer Large Print Dictionary
by Merriam-Webster
76 used & new from $1.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Webster Large Print Dictionary, May 19, 2008
I purchased this large print dictionary for my mother who is going on 87 years old. She can look up words easily reading the definition, etc. Previously, dictionaries with small print made it virtually impossible to look up anything. Excellent for her.