Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for zazza > Reviews

Browse

zazza's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

zazza RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Back from Heaven's Front Porch: 5 Principles to Create a Happy and Fulfilling Life
Price: $6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, February 25, 2013
I truly enjoyed this book. Danny Bader told his story of how a tragic accident changed his life. I was drawn in immediately and wanted to read more about his path to finding peace and happiness. I love his five principles concept and plan on applying it to live a better daily life. I will be recommending this book to all my family and friends.

USA Today, Paid No-Ads Daily Edition
USA Today, Paid No-Ads Daily Edition
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars iPhone application is better, January 16, 2010
Not very impressive. I was looking forward to accessing USA Today on my Kindle. The Kindle content is minimal as compared to the actual print copy of the newspaper. I've had the FREE USA Today application on my iPhone for a long time and the content is almost identical to what I was receiving through my Kindle......without the significant monthly fee. If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch then download the USA Today application. You'll save $$$$ and be just as pleased.