Profile for Dan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan RSS Feed (Michigan, USA)

Panasonic DMP-BBT01 Integrated Wi-Fi Slim, Stylish 3D Blu-Ray DVD Player
Panasonic DMP-BBT01 Integrated Wi-Fi Slim, Stylish 3D Blu-Ray DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim 3D Blu Ray Player, October 15, 2012
I was looking for a 3D blu ray player that did everything, but at the same time was very slim to fit nicely under my TV. I'm happy to say that this one fits the bill. The dimensions are 7" by 7" by 1" without the stand which I do not use. The power button and eject button are not really buttons, but rather touch sensitive, which I like. The right side of the player opens up to display an SD card and USB port to view/ watch all of your photos and videos. Of course it can play DVD, blu ray, and 3d blu ray.

The player itself can convert any 2D picture or video into 3D. This includes pictures/ videos from sd card and usb, netflix, vudu, dvds, normal blu rays, and anything else you can think of. To do this you simply go to the options menu while playing any video and switch to "2D to 3D" and it converts for you automatically. Since I already had a smart TV I wasn't sure how much I would use the extra features on the blu ray player itself, but since it can convert the content to 3D it will be used from time to time.

The remote itself isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It has very few buttons and instead has a scroll pad similar to a laptops track pad. It works well and is easy to get used to. I actually like it rather than having a remote with 50 or so buttons.

Overall, this is a great choice if you want a 3D blu ray player, especially if you are looking for a slim one.

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

Nike Baller id NBA Lebron James Wrist Bands Bracelets Marble Blue Red White
Nike Baller id NBA Lebron James Wrist Bands Bracelets Marble Blue Red White

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, March 19, 2011
The blue one that says King James is two different colors and looks kind of weird! The other two look okay.And if your wondering like i was, the other two say LJ23 and LeBron.