Profile for KLKota > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 111

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KLKota RSS Feed (Metairie, LA.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
GILA FS600 Window Film Complete Application Tool Kit
GILA FS600 Window Film Complete Application Tool Kit
Price: $9.87
3 used & new from $9.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Gila Window Film Application Kit, June 2, 2014
The kit has everything you need for the application. (The application itself was difficult, but not because the kit wasn't adequate.)

Gila LES361 Heat Control Residential Window Film, Platinum, 36-Inch by 15-Feet
Gila LES361 Heat Control Residential Window Film, Platinum, 36-Inch by 15-Feet
Price: $37.97
20 used & new from $26.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Gila Heat Control Residential Film, Platinum, June 2, 2014
The film is excellent and really does its job. Application is another story. I have a handyman who can do most things. He fixes everything in my house. However, even after watching the application video, he had a lot of difficulty applying the film. And the final application is less than perfect, but it still works.)

Waste King L-8000 Legend Series 1.0-Horsepower Continuous-Feed Garbage Disposal
Waste King L-8000 Legend Series 1.0-Horsepower Continuous-Feed Garbage Disposal
Price: $120.32
52 used & new from $94.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Waste King L-8000 garbage disposal, May 20, 2014
I've had mine for about five years now and have not had any problems at all. It works very well.

Green Glider Mop Pad for SWIFFER type mops, washable and reusable. Fits Libman Freedom Mop and many others! Saves Money, never buy disposable mop pads again to clean your floors. Environmentally friendly. Thick layers of SHAMMY Inside to Absorb.
Offered by The Green Glider Company
Price: $12.98
4 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Glider, May 20, 2014
I waited so long to rate this product, because I really hadn't used it yet. I just used it last week and really like it. Afterwards, I just threw it in my washing machine to clean. This is going to be a lot cheaper than buying the disposable pads.

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black
Price: $11.63
36 used & new from $10.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Coffee 12-cup Carafe Black, May 20, 2014
I needed to replace my carafe. I wasn't sure where to look to find the correct one. I checked on Amazon and then called the company. I got it on Amazon for about 3/4 the price I would have had to pay from the company. Also, because I purchased it with other items, I didn't have to pay postage. It was a bargain and it was the exact one I needed. It works fine.

Toastmaster Personal Coffee Mug and Warmer (TMMGW)
Toastmaster Personal Coffee Mug and Warmer (TMMGW)
Offered by LilGift
Price: $18.95
3 used & new from $15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Toastmaster Personal Coffee Mug and Warmer, April 11, 2014
I bought this to keep my coffee hot while I am reading. I have one of these (a different brand) in my bedroom near my computer and I needed a white one for my sunroom. This warmer works perfectly and love having it.

Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer
Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer
Price: $9.99
18 used & new from $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug warmer, April 11, 2014
I'm an avid coffee drinker and I like having my coffee hot. I put this on the dresser next to my computer while I'm checking email or looking up something. It works great and I am happy to have it.

Duracraft DY-012 Oscillating 3-Speed Tower Fan
Duracraft DY-012 Oscillating 3-Speed Tower Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracraft DY-012 Oscillating 3-Speed Tower Fan, April 11, 2014
I bought this fan because I needed to place it in a narrow space next to a bookcase. It fit perfectly and didn't stick out. The fan is in my sun room and works great. I've had it over a year and have not had any problems with it at all. I particularly like the three speeds.

Wigwam Unisex Merino Wool Comfort Hiker Crew Length 2-Pack Socks, Charcoal, Medium
Offered by eSource
Price: $22.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Wigwam Unisex Merino Wool Comfort Socks, April 10, 2014
The ones I bought fit fine.They were well made and very warm. I purchased them for visiting cold climates and I was not at all disappointed in the socks. I would recommend them.

Water Sentinel WSD-1 Dishwasher Water Filter
Water Sentinel WSD-1 Dishwasher Water Filter
Offered by Buy-it-now-store
Price: $15.36
3 used & new from $10.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Water Sentinel WSD-1 Dishwasher Water Filter, April 10, 2014
I'm not really sure what it is supposed to do. If it is supposed to somehow affect the water so that there is not build-up in my dishwasher, then it is not working very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12