Profile for KLKota > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 144

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KLKota RSS Feed (Metairie, LA.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Vanity Fair Women's Daywear Solutions Built Up Camisole 17760   ,  Star White  , Size 38
Vanity Fair Women's Daywear Solutions Built Up Camisole 17760 , Star White , Size 38
Offered by Lady Grace
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanity Fair Camisole, April 1, 2015
I liked the quality of this product and the fact that it didn't ride up or fold at the bottom as I was wearing it.

New Orleans Party Classics
New Orleans Party Classics
Price: $13.99
47 used & new from $1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars I love being able to purchase a CD with music from ..., April 1, 2015
I love being able to purchase a CD with music from many New Orleans artists. In fact, I liked it so much that I bought two more to give as gifts when I travel.

The Touch of Healing: Energizing the Body, Mind, and Spirit With Jin Shin Jyutsu
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A friend of mine took a class on this healing ..., April 1, 2015
A friend of mine took a class on this healing technique. I couldn't take the class yet, but bought this book. I think it is fascinating.

Jackery Giant+ 2-USB Portable External Battery Charger - 12000mAh (Silver)
Jackery Giant+ 2-USB Portable External Battery Charger - 12000mAh (Silver)
Offered by Jackery Inc
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am completely satisfied with this power bank, April 1, 2015
I am completely satisfied with this power bank. I bought it for a trip I'll be taking. I've been using it for the past week and a half to test it out before my trip. It works flawlessly. In fact, I've only charged it once and have been charging my iPhone every night so far without having to recharge the power bank.I don't do video with my phone. I use it for Facebook, email, reading books and other local functions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2015 7:26 AM PDT

Hollywood Fashion Tape Clothing Double-Stick Strips (3-Pack), 108 Strips
Hollywood Fashion Tape Clothing Double-Stick Strips (3-Pack), 108 Strips
Offered by BLUE BIRDS
Price: $13.49
11 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Hollywood Fashion Tape Clothing Double Stick Tape, February 11, 2015
The Double stick tape absolutely works. However, I had a serious allergic reaction to it. My skin got red and little blisters formed. By the end of the day the blisters broke and looked like small cuts. I wonder what chemicals are in this tape. However, I would still recommend it. Some people may not have an allergic reaction. I even thought of other ways to use the tape. I figured I could put a bandaid down and stick the tape to the bandaid and then to my bra strap. Another idea I had was to put the tape down on the top of the bra strap and the bottom of the slip strap. In both ways the tape wouldn't touch my skin. I haven't tried either yet, but I bet they would work.

Copco 2555-0186 Non-Skid Cabinet Turntable, 18-Inch
Copco 2555-0186 Non-Skid Cabinet Turntable, 18-Inch
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Skid Cabinet Turntable, January 20, 2015
I didn't buy this for the kitchen. I am a voting commissioner and I needed a turntable to put our voting register on. In Louisiana, after we identify the voter, we have to swing the register around for the voter to sign. It is a very large, thick and heavy book. Now instead of swinging it around, I can roll it around. The turntable will get its first test in March. I'm sure it will work fine. This is not an original idea. A lady at a voting precinct near me has been using this idea for months.

Wanted (A Private Investigator Series of Crime and Suspense Thrillers, Book 1)
Wanted (A Private Investigator Series of Crime and Suspense Thrillers, Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wanted, January 20, 2015
I really liked this book. I could hardly put it down. I kept wanting to read what would happen in the next chapter. The only reason I didn't rate this book with five stars is because it is the first book in a series. The story does finish, but there is something at the very end that connects with this book and makes you wonder what is going to happen in the next book. I prefer to read independent books not one that leads directly into another.

Conair Hot Sticks Instant Heat Big Curl and Volume Hot Brush, 1-1/4 Inches
Conair Hot Sticks Instant Heat Big Curl and Volume Hot Brush, 1-1/4 Inches
Price: $11.99
32 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Conner Hot Sticks Instant Heat Big Curl and Volume Hot Brush, January 17, 2015
The problem is more me than the hot brush. I didn't really know what I was looking for. My beautician suggested that I get a hot brush to dry my hair and curl it at the same time. This brush gets hot, but it doesn't blow hot air. I ended up giving it to my daughter. (I later found the kind of brush I was looking for.)

Kiwi Select Shoe Care Kit
Kiwi Select Shoe Care Kit
Offered by Insole Dept
Price: $13.19
9 used & new from $8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars KIwi Select Show Care Kit, January 17, 2015
This review is from: Kiwi Select Shoe Care Kit (Sports)
This is a complete shoe care kit. I thought it was a very good buy for the price. The kit came with both black and brown shoe polish, two applicators, a brush and a buffer cloth. The fact that it comes in its own carrying case is an added plus. I really like this and it fits my needs.

Rerack Dishwasher Rack Repair - White 630076
Rerack Dishwasher Rack Repair - White 630076
Price: $6.28
20 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rerack Dishwasher Rack Repair, January 17, 2015
I moved into my house about five years ago and the racks in my dishwasher had started to rust in places. This rack repair worked fine. I just used it about a week ago, so I can't say how it will hold up, but the repair looks sturdy. I was pleased with the results.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15