Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for Just Your Average Gal > Reviews

Browse

Just Your Averag...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just Your Average Gal RSS Feed (FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TO ERR IS HUMAN, TO FORGIVE DIVINE - However Neither is Marine Corps Policy
TO ERR IS HUMAN, TO FORGIVE DIVINE - However Neither is Marine Corps Policy
by Andrew A. Bufalo
Price: $9.95
42 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Win Win Win, December 26, 2015
I purchased this book for my dad, a retired Marine Gunny of 20 years. He is in his late 70's and doesn't read much anymore but I thought it would be good for a laugh. He immediately started reading it and laughing and couldn't put it down! Win Win Win! Well done job to the author and a heartfelt thank you for writing something I could get the man who wants nothing!

GForce GF-A02-965 Professional Hair Dryer 1800 Watts 2 Speed And 3 Heat Settings

5.0 out of 5 stars Good God we have a Winner!, December 2, 2015
I used this hair dryer at my sisters and immediately had to go out and buy one! After going through 100$ plus hair dryers, I was amazed this one was so inexpensive but so professional. First off the switches are on the side! YAY! I go nuts with hair dryers putting the switches in bad spots so that I am always accidently turning them off or changing the temperature. No worry of that here, plus the are significant switches that are not easily "accidently" pushed. The amount of air this device pushes is HUGE! I have slightly wavy VERY thick, color treated hair that falls just below my shoulders, average it takes 30+ minutes to blow dry my hair. This machine does it in almost half that time. It also doesn't get too hot, which is better for your hair. Paired with a tourmaline brush and that's all you need. It comes with two flat heads of different sizes, and a manual.

REFRESH CELLUVISC Lubricant Eye Gel Single-Use Containers 30 ea
REFRESH CELLUVISC Lubricant Eye Gel Single-Use Containers 30 ea
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $14.28
9 used & new from $14.15

2.0 out of 5 stars After lasik went kinda bad tried all kinds of preservatives free drops didnt like ..., October 21, 2015
After lasik went kinda bad tried all kinds of preservatives free drops didnt like these too slimy felt like it sat on top of the eye and not giving moisture. Also left a lot of caking in am

Moldex 6800 Pura-Fit Soft-Foam Earplugs, Uncorded Tapered Style, Green (Pack of 200)
Offered by Safety Supply City
Price: $26.34
98 used & new from $22.61

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is best by far, October 21, 2015
I work nights used a lot of these foam plugs tosleep during day. This one is best by far. Roll up small to easily fit in ear canal but when they expand they are super soft so not as sore ears when i get up. Use about one pack a week so good price on whole box at around twentyfive

XC PHILIPS OEM 4300K D4R Xenon HID Headlight Bulbs #42406 Dual Pack, Pack of 2
XC PHILIPS OEM 4300K D4R Xenon HID Headlight Bulbs #42406 Dual Pack, Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, was concerned because one of them had a ..., July 19, 2015
I installed these myself on 2008 Prius, so far so good, was concerned because one of them had a slight small white area that usually indicates a blown bulb, but it worked so....we shall see

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars once I stopped using it was fine. So I don't think this is for long ..., July 19, 2015
I was using this after lasik as I had complications with healing and had a corneal tare. It worked well but then it made me feel a pain in my eye each morning, once I stopped using it was fine. So I don't think this is for long turm use.

Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams (TM) Lightweight Contoured Sleep Mask Kit with Earplugs, Travel Pouch, and Black Eye Mask
Offered by Dream Essentials
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars cant recommend., July 19, 2015
I have a big nose and this cut off my airsupply by squishing my nostrils together, cant recommend.

Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 40 Rebel Tame Smoothing Cream, 8.5 Ounces
Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 40 Rebel Tame Smoothing Cream, 8.5 Ounces
Offered by UltrabeautyDaySpa
Price: $15.34
21 used & new from $15.34

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Caucasian and I have thick coarse medium length ..., July 19, 2015
I am Caucasian and I have thick coarse medium length wavy hair and oily skin. I live in the most humid place on earth. I put this on my towel dried and combed hair and can leave the house without fear my hair will end up in a giant pouf ball! It works really well without weighing hair down.

iPhone 5s Case, iPhone 5 Case, New Trent Alixo Rugged Transparent Clear Bumper iPhone case for Apple iPhone 5s/5 [Black + White Built-in Screen Protector Included]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $31.95
2 used & new from $15.93

4.0 out of 5 stars good replacement...would recommend, January 27, 2015
So I had some trouble getting the case on and lining it up right so the buttons for the sound worked but a little perseverance and it was good. I have an iphone 5s and had two Otterboxes which I am a fan of but they suck on this version of the iphone. I like this case cause it was fairly cheap seems rugged enough for me and allows you too see the entire phone. Screen is very responsive. No cover over camera lens could cause some issues. Doesnt effect call quality. Good overall case.

Special K Fruit Crisps, Strawberry, 4.4oz 10-Count Bars (Pack of 4)
Special K Fruit Crisps, Strawberry, 4.4oz 10-Count Bars (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight Watchers 3 points and really good. I was addicted to strawberry pop tarts but ..., January 27, 2015
Weight Watchers 3 points and really good. I was addicted to strawberry pop tarts but they are like 12 points a pack, ugh so I got these and they totally kick my craving. At first try I wasn't sure but after that I love them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6