Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Mike > Reviews

Browse

Mike's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike RSS Feed (Boston, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
Leviton 6674-P0W SureSlide Universal 150-Watt LED and CFL/600-Watt Incandescent Dimmer
Price: $17.97
42 used & new from $14.16

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, March 10, 2016
It was easy to install and the instructions were very clear. The dimmer (slide) works great, but the on/off switch is cheap-feeling and moves with very little resistance.

LunchBots Thermal 16-ounce Stainless Steel Insulated Food Container, Purple
LunchBots Thermal 16-ounce Stainless Steel Insulated Food Container, Purple
Offered by LunchBots Inc.
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the lunchbot, March 10, 2016
It's perfect for school lunch and does a terrific job keeping soups warm.

GTs Enlightened Organic Raw Kombucha Citrus, 16 Ounce -- 12 per case.
GTs Enlightened Organic Raw Kombucha Citrus, 16 Ounce -- 12 per case.

5.0 out of 5 stars This drink is delicious, but not even moderately worth ..., February 14, 2016
This drink is delicious, but not even moderately worth $14/bottle!! You can buy this in the store for around $3.

San Francisco Bay OneCup, Organic Rainforest Blend, 80 Single Serve Coffees
San Francisco Bay OneCup, Organic Rainforest Blend, 80 Single Serve Coffees
Price: $32.99
14 used & new from $26.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this coffee and when my Keurig broke, February 18, 2015
I really like this coffee and when my Keurig broke, I got a new one, but one of the older models because these would not have worked on Keurig 2.0.

Far Cry 4 - PlayStation 4
Far Cry 4 - PlayStation 4
Price: $16.49
216 used & new from $13.19

3.0 out of 5 stars which I hate in video games (with the exception of Goldeneye for ..., February 18, 2015
Perhaps too early to say, but so far, there is a lot of required sneaking around, which I hate in video games (with the exception of Goldeneye for N64).

Crayola Sketch Wizard
Crayola Sketch Wizard
Offered by Corydor
Price: $13.95
70 used & new from $6.62

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a disappointment. A good idea, February 18, 2015
This review is from: Crayola Sketch Wizard (Toy)
A bit of a disappointment. A good idea, but you never have full confidence that you're using it properly...and as another reviewer mentioned, once you look away, it's hard-to-impossible to reposition your head in the same way it was before, so alignment is greatly affected.

The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2015
The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2015
by America's Test Kitchen
36 used & new from $14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully comprehensive book, suitable for all., February 18, 2015
Given that I love the show, it's not a surprise that I love this book. The recipes are simple and explained in a way that they're easy enough to cook.

HP Laserjet Pro M127fw Wireless All-in-One Monochrome Printer, (CZ183A)
HP Laserjet Pro M127fw Wireless All-in-One Monochrome Printer, (CZ183A)
Offered by IEP.Distributions
Price: Click here to see our price
75 used & new from $148.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer for the price, February 18, 2015
I love this printer! It was very easy to setup, and peacefully sit idle in another room automatically coming to life when it receives a print request.

Men's New England Patriots Pullover Hoodie, Football Hooded Sweater
Men's New England Patriots Pullover Hoodie, Football Hooded Sweater
Offered by mkdistrict
Price: $34.99 - $36.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Unless you're on a budget, stick with official NFL merchandise, February 18, 2015
It's a decent sweatshirt. In my haste to get a new Pats sweatshirt, I didn't really look at the picture and when it arrived, I was underwhelmed. It seems very much like one of the knockoffs you'd buy outside of Gillette Stadium. I can't knock the seller or the product, since the price was comparatively inexpensive, though I'm reading the other reviews and see that people are complaining that the 100% cotton is inaccurate...while I would not be able to otherwise tell the difference, this sweatshirt collects a heck of a lot more dog hair than another sweatshirt that I have and that is truly 100% cotton, so maybe the other reviewers are right...btw, I just googled it and apparently cotton/poly blends are known to conducive to dog hair clinging.

MoKo iPhone 6s Case - [Dual Layer Protection] Cushion Technology Corners + Bumper Case for Apple iphone 6 / 6S (2014 / 2015) 4.7 Inch Smart Phone, SILVER
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.89

3.0 out of 5 stars A half star above mediocre, February 18, 2015
I love my MoKo iPad (mini) cover so much that I bought this for my iPhone. While it looks looks awesome and provides decent protection while in use, is seems a little flimsy and can come apart where the grey and black meet. After about two weeks, I cracked my first one (on the back above the Apple window/circle) while removing it from my phone for a cleaning. I was promptly sent a replacement, but am afraid to remove it! The price is good, so if yours breaks, it won't be a big deal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2015 11:56 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2