Profile for Mike > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
7 used & new from $59.68

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 stars!!!, June 20, 2013
We own 3 kindle fires, one fire hd 8.9, and the original kindle love love love them all. Wouldn't trade any one of them for a 5 Ipads. great service from amazon too.

Xbox 360 4GB Console
Xbox 360 4GB Console
174 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Video Game)
solid system never had any complaints with Xbox 360. works as expected and is so much better than PS2 in our opinion

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Holiday Value
Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Holiday Value
Offered by Esolutions88(Tax Free)
Price: $249.99
34 used & new from $135.90

2.0 out of 5 stars can't use kinect without additional storage!!!, June 20, 2013
I had the Xbox 250GB with Kinect and we loved it...it was stolen last week so we had to get the 4GB to replace it because we had lots of other things to replace as well and the new Xbox one is coming soon. I don't know why they even sell Kinect with a 4GB system because you can't use it without additional storage!!! It would not update or connect to Xbox live and the Kinect could not be used at all!! There is apparently only 1.6GB of actual storage on a 4GB system. Not saying Xbox is bad because it IS the best gaming system in our opinion but this setup is ridiculous. FYI we also purchased the 4GB Xbox without Kinect for our son to replace his stolen system and it is working fine. Still only has the 1.6 memory but plays games fine. I am returning this unit not sure what to do after that the kids are really missing Dance Central and Kinect sports!!!

INTEX 2500 GPH Krystal Clear Pool Filter Pump w/ GCFI & 6 Type B Cartridges
INTEX 2500 GPH Krystal Clear Pool Filter Pump w/ GCFI & 6 Type B Cartridges
Offered by My Quick Buy
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wish there were 6 stars!!, June 20, 2013
granted the pump has only been hooked up and running for two days but WOW!! sooo much better than the 1500 gph standard pump that came with our pool. I was honestly blown away by the difference!!!

See You Tonight
See You Tonight

5.0 out of 5 stars great song!, April 24, 2013
This review is from: See You Tonight (MP3 Music)
LOVE love love Scotty's new song! it's great as always glad to see his sticking to his roots! go scotty

The Walking Dead - Xbox 360
The Walking Dead - Xbox 360
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $36.00
60 used & new from $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars maybe its just me, January 24, 2013
have not been able to play it at all. too much lag time and loading. not responsive at all. played the sample version on my PC and thought it was great so I was excited to get full game on xbox but does not work. tried it on both of my xbox 360 consoles, jumpy and slow on both. very disappointing. will be returning

Sterling Silver Wheat Chain - 1.25mm - 20 Inch - Lobster Claw - made in Italy - JewelryWeb

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, December 15, 2012
This was a gift from my husband, it is very nice and perfect for my needs. however I would say the picture make it seems a bit thicker still it is nice

Napoleon Bonaparte: An Intimate Biography.
Napoleon Bonaparte: An Intimate Biography.
by Vincent. Cronin
25 used & new from $25.59

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, December 15, 2012
not the book I was hoping it was but has been an interesting and informative read. Napoleon in a different light

Sterling Silver Riccio Necklace (17 Inch X 7.3 mm)
Sterling Silver Riccio Necklace (17 Inch X 7.3 mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 15, 2012
This was surprise birthday gift from my hubby and I love it. So far so good, well made and very nice. Nicely packaged too :)

FIRSTKISS Kids' Alicia (Black 5.0 M)
FIRSTKISS Kids' Alicia (Black 5.0 M)

5.0 out of 5 stars good boots, December 15, 2012
This review is from: FIRSTKISS Kids' Alicia (Apparel)
these boots are very nice came just as described and my girls love them. just a good solid boot for everyday where

Page: 1 | 2