Profile for asop8890 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

asop8890 RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, April 26, 2012
We purchased this tramponline for my daughters 2nd birthday and it's been a blast for her. She loves to jump on it while watching TV(which is great). She enjoys her big sisters outdoor trampoline but this is a much safer option for her. It seems like a very durable product. Great for burning some of that extra energy. She likes hanging on the bar too. As her mom I put this together by myself in about 10 minutes with no problems. I don't see how it would tip over as others have stated. I think it's completely safe. I highly recommend for a girl or boy any age under 8.

18' x 48" Intex Easy Set Pool Package
18' x 48" Intex Easy Set Pool Package
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $439.00
4 used & new from $369.95

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, April 26, 2012
We have had this pool for a week now. It's been great entertainment for myself and my 2 girls(11 and 2 years old). Like others say I also recommend having it on level ground is the most important thing to know. We started to fill ours and realized it wasn't on level ground, had to empty then adjust and refill. NOTE: If this happens to you, use a wetvac to remove water so it's light enough to move. We just laid it ontop of the grass. No need to dig up the grass. Ours was still a little off when we started filling it maybe 2" or so from sides to middle but we kept on going and at the end you can't even tell. When we started filling it I had water up to my ankles in the middle when the water finaly reached the sides. I also recommend to fill a LITTLE then pull the tarp out to get out wrinkles on the bottom of the pool then pull the bottom seam of the pool to get out the rest of the wrinkles, then continue filling. Ours took about 11 hours to fill. I just ordered the solar cover for it because the 75 degree water temp is too cold for our baby. ALSO: WE PURCHASED OURS AT ACADEMY FOR $299, IT COMES WITH ALL THE SAME STUFF LISTED ON AMAZON. Happy Swimming! :)

Aftermarket AT&T 00102 - Phone battery NiMH 600 mAh
Aftermarket AT&T 00102 - Phone battery NiMH 600 mAh
Offered by Power-O-Matic
Price: $4.49
3 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, October 7, 2011
I ordered this for my home phone as our current battery kept dying quickly. I replaced it with this one about a month ago and it's been working great ever since. Great product at a good price.

Love, Aubrey
Love, Aubrey
by Suzanne LaFleur
29 used & new from $1.51

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT book!, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Love, Aubrey (Hardcover)
I originally bought this for my 5th grade daughters school book project. After she read it I decided to read it too since she went on and on about how great the book was, she was right! This book was perfect for her age and reading level. I couldn't put it down once I started reading. It's very emotional but has a great plot and characters. I admit I did cry, my daughter did too. The author did such a good job with the details in the book, made you feel like you were really there and part of the story. Reading it actually made my 5th grade daughter appreciate her little sister more and I have noticed a difference in how she treats her(for the better). It's kind of crazy that a book would help there relationship but it did! Hopefully it last. I'd have to go on to say this is probably one of the best books I've ever read. HIGHLY RECOMMEND-especially for young girls with little brothers or sisters.

Redi Shade 1617201 Black Out Pleated Shade 36-by-72-Inch, 6-Pack
Redi Shade 1617201 Black Out Pleated Shade 36-by-72-Inch, 6-Pack
Price: $33.88
6 used & new from $30.27

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, October 7, 2011
I love these! I originaly bought some for my master bedroom to keep out the light because I like to sleep in complete darkness. They have worked great for that purpose(doesn't block sound). I have now ordered/received another shipment of them for other rooms in my house. Not sure if these have anything to do with it but I recently bought a 3500 sq ft house and while we do have the energy efficient curtains I also believe these help with our electric bill. It was only $188 for the month of August. That's amazing for Houston, TX and the 100+ degree temps we've had all month. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great product for the price.