Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for jewels1900 > Reviews

Browse

jewels1900's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jewels1900 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
For LG Cosmos 3 VN251S Hard Design Cover Case Blue Flower Accessory
For LG Cosmos 3 VN251S Hard Design Cover Case Blue Flower Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case!, December 19, 2013
I like how this dresses up my phone. It is nice and durable and it was a great price too!

Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker, Gray
Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker, Gray
Offered by Evo Sellers LLC
Price: $18.90
147 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, September 23, 2013
I almost talked myself out of buying this but I am so glad I didn't! My husband would go to McDonald's every Saturday morning and bring back breakfast. Now that we have this gadget, those days are over. He made the sandwiches with English muffins, cheddar cheese, egg and Canadian bacon. That was probably the best breakfast sandwich I ever had! We're looking forward to trying other varieties as well. I wiped the cooking surfaces lightly with peanut oil before use. Nothing stuck at all. Clean up was a breeze and this unit is nice and small so it doesn't take up much real estate at all. I was concerned that the first sandwich wouldn't stay hot while the other one was being made but I found that not to be a problem at all. The first one was still nice and warm when the second on was done.

Ball® FreshTECH Automatic Jam & Jelly Maker (by Jarden Home Brands)
Ball® FreshTECH Automatic Jam & Jelly Maker (by Jarden Home Brands)
Price: $54.78
54 used & new from $35.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Appliance!, July 24, 2013
I have been canning for several years but just started making jam last year, only a couple of small batches. My husband & I bought this collectively for each other for our anniversary. I got the opportunity to use it for the first time today to make peach jam. It came out perfectly. I found it much easier than standing over the stove while stirring the jam myself. I would definitely recommend this product.

American Weigh Scales Table Top Postal Scale, Black
American Weigh Scales Table Top Postal Scale, Black
Offered by stores123
Price: $19.49
74 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, June 1, 2013
I have been using my kitchen scale for my EBay packages. That was all well and good to start out with but I have been listing more & more items lately. It was a real pain if I had a larger package. I could only see the readout by crouching down. I decided it was time to bite the bullet & invest in a postal scale. The HOLD setting is so helpful when weighing bigger packages! I also like the fact that it has a 10 year warranty. The price was right & I couldn't be happier with this scale.

Miss Vickie's Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes
Miss Vickie's Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes
by Vicki Smith
Price: $13.26
118 used & new from $2.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice resource for pressure cooker owners., December 12, 2012
I already owned this book because I own a couple of pressure cookers & I wanted something I could use for recipes & for reference for cooking times. This fits the bill for both. I bought my daughter a pressure cooker & she absolutely loves it. I bought this book the second time around to give to her. I'm sure she'll enjoy it as much as I do. If you own a pressure cooker you should buy this book!

Regency Soup Socks for Making Soup Stock set of 3
Regency Soup Socks for Making Soup Stock set of 3
Price: $4.00
13 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an item I always keep on hand., December 12, 2012
I love using these for straining my homemade chicken stock. I find them easier to use than cheesecloth. If I need an add-on to make it to $25.00 I often use this product.

Concord Potato Cutter Cast Iron French Fries Maker
Concord Potato Cutter Cast Iron French Fries Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, December 12, 2012
I was expecting a heavy duty product based on the price & the fact that it is made of cast iron. It was extremely lightweight & not something I would consider heavy duty at all. I returned it & bought one that truly is what I consider heavy duty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2013 12:41 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaver at a great price!, April 20, 2012
My husband has been looking for a Chinese cleaver for a while. I found this one on Amazon & we decided to purchase it based on the good reviews & the price. My husband loves it. He's very picky about quality so for him to be impressed is a good thing. We were also pleasantly surprised to find out it is made in the USA since that was not mentioned in the description. I have used the knife too. It was a little intimidating at first because of the size & weight, but my fears washed away as I realized how easily it chopped up the vegetables compared to my Wusthof santuko knife. I paid 3 times the amount for that knife! I highly recommend this knife to anyone on the fence about it.

Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
Price: $37.28
189 used & new from $23.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 20, 2012
I bought this & received it a couple of days ago. I have never made waffles before & I actually got this so I could make waffles for my husband. He is a connoisseur of all things under the title of "goodies". I made the Fluffy Waffles recipe from the user manual the same day I got it. My husband loved them! They came out crispy & brown on the outside & fluffy on th inside. The recipe was enough for 4 waffles. I wondered if the cooking time would change after the first 1 or 2 since the unit was getting hotter but it didn't. They were all done perfectly in the 3 minutes called for in the recipe. The only thing I'm not thrilled with is the locking mechanism that holds the unit straight up for storage. It's kind of flimsy. As far as making waffles, it's awesome. I would definitely recommend this item. As others have said, if you're on the fence about it, take the leap. You won't be sorry!

Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Price: $12.74
95 used & new from $9.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pan at a great price!, January 25, 2012
I've owned this pan for over a year now & I love it! I have other cast iron pans & this one is totally dedicated to tortillas, any kind of flatbreads & english muffins. It makes awesome corn tortillas & my English muffins looked so good I had to post a picture of them on my Facebook page. If you're on the fence about this pan, take the plunge. You won't be sorry.

Page: 1 | 2