Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Kelly G. Hendrix > Reviews

Browse

Kelly G. Hendrix's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly G. Hendrix RSS Feed (Jacksonville, FL USA)

Daughtry
Daughtry
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $8.67
257 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A real rocker, January 20, 2007
This review is from: Daughtry (Audio CD)
Normally I wouldn't give 5 stars to a debut album of any Idol winner, but this guy wasn't even a winner and he just brings its on this album like he's been doing it for years. I really impressed that it sounded like an Chris daughtry and not watered down mainstream drivel. I was a huge fan of his when he was on idol, and i thought he had huge potential for doing something big. I also thought that about Bo and was greatly dissapointed, but that's another story. He has soft ballad like songs that has a hard rock style to it like "It's not over", which surprised me and he had his Chris- like style of belting it out, with songs like "What I want", There and Back Again", which i truly enjoyed. Chris has a voice that is truly special and not a copy of everyone out there, like american rejects, Panic at the Disco and other bands that groups that are seriously lacking in singing talent. His album as a whole is great and i'm looking forward to his next.

Naomi's Room: Naomis Room
Naomi's Room: Naomis Room
by Jonathan Aycliffe
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $9.99
52 used & new from $3.37

5.0 out of 5 stars The Scariest Book!, June 4, 2004
This is the second book that I have read by this author only because the first was so fantastic (The Matrix)! This book is awesome and very scary!! No monsters just real evil spirits! The book is too real. You would think that all of his books would be similar but they are not except for the fact that they are very scary. This one in particular is the very best however I have only read 3 of his and I am going to read more. I am not the type of person that likes to read that much, mainly because books don't move fast enough. They are very slow at getting started and normally the good, scary stuff doesn't start until the middle. Not this book. It begins immediately. The writer writes about stuff beyond my imagination! It could be kind of gross and sad. There are no real happy endings so don't expect that in any of his books. You can count on not wanting to put the book down though. Each chapter ends so that you have to proceed to the next and then the next... I am 42 years old and had to have my husband walk to the bathroom with me because I was too scared to go by myself! While reading, you start looking around your own room making sure you don't see anything and no, you will not want to go to the attic after reading this.
This book will keep the thoughts you had while reading it lingering on several weeks later. Now that's scary!!!!

Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes
Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes
by Roald Dahl
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Teachers, an excellent time filler!, February 12, 2001
My sixth grade math/science students loved these stories and I loved reading them to my students as well. These are fairy tales retold with a twist! The students laughed as hard as I did and after I read one they wanted to hear another. I want more after reading all of the tales! Never could I have expected the tales to be so funny! Reading these aloud to my students enticed them to rewrite the fairy tales themselves when it is almost impossible to get them to write or read! I want more rewritten fairy tales! Excellent!