Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for LadyPegasus1 > Reviews

Browse

LadyPegasus1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LadyPegasus1 "Deb" RSS Feed (Rochester, NY USA)

Enzymatic Therapy Doctor's Choice Multivitamins For Women, Tablets, 90 ea
Enzymatic Therapy Doctor's Choice Multivitamins For Women, Tablets, 90 ea
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $18.37
8 used & new from $17.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not like that much, February 10, 2015
Did not like that much. Daily dose is 3 times a day which I knew when I placed order. Did not like that vitamins are very large. I would think for a vitamin being the size it is, it could have all in one pill.

Richie House Fleece Robe with Hood RHW2233(Grey)-A-Medium
Richie House Fleece Robe with Hood RHW2233(Grey)-A-Medium
Offered by Richie House

5.0 out of 5 stars Length shorter than expected, but soft and warm., February 10, 2015
I love this robe. It is soft and warm. Washed beautifully! The only thing I was disappointed in was the length. I'm 5'4" and it only comes to the middle of my calves standing up, which is ok, but when I sit down, my legs don't stay covered.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3" Large Backlight Display and Step-on Technology, Silver
Offered by BalanceFrom
Price: $49.95
6 used & new from $19.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bathroom Scale!, July 14, 2013
The scale works great. Love the bigger numbers. Really like that you don't have to tap before using, just step on and it turns on. Seems to be quite accurate. This scale weighed me the same as my doctors office. The only reason I gave it a four star rating is the batteries that came with it were dead.

Cuisinart DCC-2000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Brushed Metal
3 used & new from $94.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee-on-demand coffee maker, January 27, 2008
I have had this coffee maker for over 2 months now. This is the best coffee-on-demand coffee maker. I like the feature that it beeps when the coffee is done brewing and then again when it shuts itself off. It seems to be well made and does not burn the coffee when set to the 4 hour warming setting. I have had two Hamilton Beach coffee-on-demand in the past. One seriously leaked after 6 months and another burned the coffee on the warming setting. So far, this coffee maker has been worth the extra money. Would definately recommend it for anyone that is looking for a coffee maker without a carafe.

High End VGA Cooler
High End VGA Cooler

4.0 out of 5 stars Overkill unless overclocking, December 26, 2007
My MSI NX7600GS card fan went and could not find a compatible replacement fan. Decided to go with a card cooler and this was compatible. A bit of an overkill unless you overclock. VERY LARGE! Had to rearrange all my add on cards to make room for this monster. Because it is so large, there was no room left to take advantage of the chip coolers that came with it. Instructions are not very helpful. Do not recommend if you are a novice computer builder. Runs quiet and does keep the video card cool.

Corelle Livingware 16 piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4, Rosemarie
Corelle Livingware 16 piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4, Rosemarie
Price: $44.27
6 used & new from $31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, June 26, 2007
Always buy Corelle Livingware for my everyday dinnerware. Very durable. Bought this to match my existing set.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe!!, June 26, 2007
All the comfort of Keds sneakers but with the convienence of a zipper! I am on my feet most of the day and these are very comfortable.

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's  Becede Me Wedge Slide,Black,7.5 M
Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Becede Me Wedge Slide,Black,7.5 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and comfortable, May 12, 2007
I was looking for a comfortable dress sandal for vacation in Florida. This was perfect and the price was right too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Calcium product, May 12, 2007
I have tried many calcium supplements and this one seems to fit my needs best.