Profile for PJ's Library > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PJ's Library RSS Feed (Colorado)

How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day-Job With My Blog and How You Can Start A Blog Today (Blogging Guide Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good information, February 15, 2015
This was a nice, easy read with some valuable tips. I liked his approach. It gives you the information and resources you need to get started.

I Wasn't Ready to Say Goodbye: Surviving, Coping and Healing After the Death of a Loved One
by Brook Noel
97 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for those grieving as well as those supporting others, April 17, 2008
I liked this book and would recommend it for anyone who has lost someone suddenly or for anyone who wants to understand what that person is going through. The authors speak from personal experiences and offer different perspectives on how people experience sudden loss. The book goes into the stages of grieving and then discusses how others are affected when they loose a parent, child, partner, sibling etc... The book includes exercises for dealing with the grieving process. There is also a workbook available with more tools for dealing with this type of loss.

Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires
Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires
by Scott C. Fox
Price: $19.56
170 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, September 5, 2007
I found this book to be one of the best books out there on this subject. (And I've read numerous books and ebooks on this subject.) Not only is this book inspirational, Scott gives concrete examples of successful internet businesses out there. He also asks good probing questions to get you to think about how you can create a niche for yourself online. His book is informative and helpful for anyone who wants to seriously build a business for themselves online. I wish I would have bought this book sooner. Well worth the purchase!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2011 4:13 PM PST

Yoga for a Healthy Menstrual Cycle
Yoga for a Healthy Menstrual Cycle
by Linda Sparrowe
30 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Book, July 27, 2007
This book has been very helpful for me. It offers a great introduction to what a woman goes through every month and the yoga poses are focused on addressing specific needs such as pms, amenorrhea, and endometriosis. Some of the poses do require props such as a chair or a bolster and some of the poses are not recommended during certain times or if you suffer from back or neck problems. Each pose has pictures and explains how to go into the pose and what it is beneficial for. It also tells you when a pose is not recommended. The poses are divided up into specific sequences so there is some overlap. I highly recommend this book for anyone who suffers from painful cycles and is interested in yoga.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2010 4:12 PM PST