Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for She's Just That Good > Reviews

Browse

She's Just That ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

She's Just That Good RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars SHAME on you, Amazon., July 2, 2008
Does this shirt come with a free rape for every customer who buys it? Since they are such fans of rape? Shame on you, and on T-Shirts. Com for selling this. You should know better, Amazon.

Sensational Scarfs: 44 Great Ways to Turn a Scarf into a Fabulous Fashion Look
Sensational Scarfs: 44 Great Ways to Turn a Scarf into a Fabulous Fashion Look
by Carol Straley
Price: $6.75
64 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars You can just tell from the title..., December 13, 2006
Was there no editor around when this went to press? Aside from being irritated throughout this book by its use of the incorrect plural "scarfs", I was also disappointed in the lack of useful information. If you are in the habit of wearing scarves (that's right, SCARVES) you probably already know as much as this book will teach you. The same goes for those who are in the habit of using proper grammar!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2008 4:44 AM PST

What a Girl Wants (Full Screen Edition) (Snap Case)
What a Girl Wants (Full Screen Edition) (Snap Case)
DVD ~ Amanda Bynes
Offered by Mercury Media Partners
Price: $5.38
153 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars This girl wants her money back!, February 23, 2006
This movie was so contrived on so many levels. I've seen better acting in puppet shows, although to be fair, it was definitely "cute". I wish that were enough to make it worthwhile.

Picture Perfect
Picture Perfect
DVD ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by Media Zoom
Price: $10.29
57 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Same old Jennifer..., February 23, 2006
This review is from: Picture Perfect (DVD)
I felt sorry for Jay Mohr's character in this film. He deserved better than the object of his affection, and we all deserve a better movie than this. What a snore.

Half Light
Half Light
DVD ~ Demi Moore
Price: $5.55
128 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars It COULD have been good..., February 23, 2006
This review is from: Half Light (DVD)
This movie was not suspenseful and I did not believe Demi Moore's character for a second. At times I felt the makers of this film were just trying to fill the running time in any way they could. Also...the dialogue? Bleh. Sample--HE-"Then I'll know all about you." SHE-"Maybe." Later...SHE-"So, do you know all about me now?" HE-"Maybe". Seriously, don't waste your time.

The Night We Never Met [VHS]
The Night We Never Met [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Rays Music
Price: $4.96
37 used & new from $0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars I slept with the wrong movie!, October 5, 2005
This movie, like many of its characters, was not at all what it appeared to be at first look. The plot was intriguing, and I love Matthew Broderick, so I snapped it up at my local video store. Sadly, my enjoyment was ruined by the forehead-slapping lack of credible action by the characters. I had a few laughs at the antics of performance artist Pastel, played by Jean Tripplehorne, and a few of Broderick's blind dates were amusing to watch, but most of the time I was torn between liking the characters (except the ones you're not supposed to like, the movie will make it obvious who they are) and hating their actions. By the time Sciorra wails "I slept with the wrong guy!" I was over it.

Full Frontal Fashion: Never Worry Again About What to Wear
Full Frontal Fashion: Never Worry Again About What to Wear
by Melissa Sones
Price: $18.00
57 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Dripping with drivel, September 28, 2005
I bought this book thinking it would offer some smart guidelines for building a stylish wardrobe that also reflects one's personality, and that it might dish its advice in a tone that is fun to read. Wrong on both counts. It was more along the lines of "You should so totally buy a beautiful, wonderful dress, maybe even a COLUMN dress, for that wedding you have to attend. But don't ruin it with icky shoes!" As far as the "fashion personalities" they listed, I didn't find myself in any category. Rather, I know what category I'm in, and they didn't think to list it. The only thing I liked about the book were the letters written by people with fashion crises--first date ever, etc, included at the beginnings of the chapters. Otherwise, the annoyingly chirpy generalizations that filled this book were nothing I couldn't get in any fashion mag for much less money.