Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2
Top Reviewer Ranking: 35,958,118
Helpful Votes: 0


Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reviews Written by
Amazon Customer "Van the Man" RSS Feed (Europe)

Show:  
Page: 1
pixel
Stainless Steel Toast Rack by BigKitchen (2-Pack)
Stainless Steel Toast Rack by BigKitchen (2-Pack)
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $11.09
6 used & new from $8.95

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Not too short and not too long, October 13, 2010
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
The advice at the side of the review page recommends that your review should be "Not too short and not too long", which aptly describes the toast rack.


Looking for Class: Days and Nights at Oxford and Cambridge
Looking for Class: Days and Nights at Oxford and Cambridge
by Bruce Feiler
Edition: Paperback
Price: $14.99
80 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars An accurate summary of what Cambridge was like in the early nineties, October 13, 2010
As someone who attended the same university (albeit a different college) at the same time, I was pleasantly surprised to find my experiences matched the author's pretty well. Obviously for the purpose of maintaining an interesting and flowing narrative, Feiler focuses on amalgamations of the more interesting characters he encounters, but this is understandable. As a reader I don't want to have to wade through pages on what it's like to sit in a library and study, or humdrum accounts of forgettable nights in the college bar after eating bland food in the cafeteria, which is what 90% of the Cambridge experience consists of. But the other 10% can be truly otherworldly and magical, and I think Feiler captures this well.

I just wish the porters at my college had been as welcoming as Terry of Clare College!


Page: 1