Profile for skippy9 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

skippy9 RSS Feed

Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Expose of US corruptness., April 4, 2014
Want to know the real Senator McCarthy story? Buy this book. The level of communist infiltration into the US and the complicity of the US government and the media will stun you.

Camellia 100% Pure Oil - 8oz
Camellia 100% Pure Oil - 8oz
Offered by Greenals
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 20, 2013
Was everything it was supposed to be. I use it extensively in my woodblock printing hobby. It's a quality product.

Jacquard Products 1 Ounce Arabic Gum
Jacquard Products 1 Ounce Arabic Gum
Price: $4.49
19 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 20, 2013
Was everything it was supposed to be. I use it for art work, specifically to bind inks to my woodblocks.

American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character
American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The beat goes on, June 20, 2013
This is a book about the past written by someone from the future. It gave me a new way to look at the events I witnessed. Yes the Great Depression gave birth to a new wave of Communists Yes they infiltrated every aspect of American society and yes the media then was pro communist as it is today. Whether FDR and Harry Hopkins were Communists is a stretch. We did ignore the atrocities committed by Joseph Stalin just as we are ignoring those committed by Mao. Yes Russia was an ally of Germany going into WWII. But having ben duped by the Nazi's the committed over 5 million of their lives to beat Hitler and the German Hitler lovers into the ground. Yes there are people trying to destroy democracy today. His name is Barak Obama. The Communist threat is now Islam. The media is pro Islam and anti democratic. "And the beat goes on."

Shimano Spirex RG Spinning Reel (6.2:1), Ultra Light, 4 Pounds/140 Yards
Shimano Spirex RG Spinning Reel (6.2:1), Ultra Light, 4 Pounds/140 Yards
Offered by Think Fast
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shimano Spirex RG Spinning Reel, January 30, 2013
I've been a Garcia user for over fifty years. But after fishing with this Shimano I am sold on it. It works flawlessly, you can easily adjust the drag when you have a big one on and it is noiseless. Cranks without any strain so you fel the full weight of the fish you have on. I use it with a 8 lb test Tyrex. It's a bargain and a great reel. Good fishing.

ViewSonic VA1912A-LED 19-Inch LED-Lit Monitor
ViewSonic VA1912A-LED 19-Inch LED-Lit Monitor
2 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a bargain price., October 28, 2012
I wanted a bigger screen. This one was in my price range. It is crystal clear, holds its pixels well and was a bargain price. ViewSonic is a quality company with a quality product.

Medialink Wireless-N USB Adapter - 802.11n, 2.4 ghz - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (150 Mbps)
8 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Media Link Wireless Adapter, December 18, 2011
I have two floors to my house. My wife's office is on the top floor and mine is the floor below.We needed to find a way for the both of us to share the ISP without running wires through the house. She searched the internet and discovered one of the best tech inventions of our time. The Medialink- Wireless N USB Adapter-802.11n.This little device plugs into one of the two ports on the front of my desktop and after following some real simple instructions I was sharing our ISP. What could be easier than that? And the price was was less than you would pay for a pizza. Thank you Medialink.