Profile for R. Borda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Borda RSS Feed

Invincible
Invincible
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I <3 Two Steps from Hell, May 20, 2010
This review is from: Invincible (MP3 Music)
I'd never thought I'd be writing a review for a Two Steps from Hell public album. I entered the trailer music scene in '08 and at that time the prospect for a possible public album was dim. How times have changed! The album itself is a collection of their most prominent tracks (at least from a public perspective). It was definitely refreshing to notice the audio quality was upped a notch due to their remastering of the tracks. "To Glory" was an unexpected and powerful surprise. I hope this project works out in the way they foresaw. Unfortunately our passion outweighs our numbers in terms of committed trailer music fans, but undoubtedly, with every Youtube user asking "What's that music?" I can finally point in them in the right direction rather than a wiki page. It would be nice to have more contributions from Pheonix for a more balanced album, but in all the album is worth its weight, and if anything the cost of the album isn't truly representative of its rather high quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2012 10:01 PM PST