ARRAY(0xa9674dc8)

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TojoPoofinger RSS Feed

Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 1
Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 1
Price: $21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This is considered good, March 23, 2014
Terrible show. And it seems that everyone is cuming all over it for some unexplainable reason. Flat annoying characters, weak unoriginal story, low quality writing, and it ripped-off Shrek 2. Are we so deprived of quality television that we praise the lowest of the low when it comes to the quality of an ongoing story? I hate this show. I hate the characters. Nothing can redeem this show. I may give the sequel a chance if they kill off korra and make Shrek the main character. But all in all, this show can burn in hell.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2014 6:36 PM PDT

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Rift Part 1
Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Rift Part 1
by Gene Luen Yang
Price: $8.70
61 used & new from $6.21

1.0 out of 5 stars continues The sega of avatar and gaang crew., March 16, 2014
Socka, katana, toff and the crew journey to the Earth kingdom. On the way they encounter fairy godmother, gustavo freeman, and the quaad. Farquaad mentions onion to our trio. Story centers around twelve-year-old walter white with superpowers and his dysfunctional homosexual friends.

Lone Survivor
Lone Survivor
DVD ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars farquaads Propaganda, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Lone Survivor (DVD)
Lone Survivor, pssh. More like farquaads propaganda. farquaad could never tell a good story. He always picks the worst actors to play his roles. Mark Wahlberg, really farquaad? Yes, he's that drek. farquaads movies were always good at scaring the masses into worshipping his silly flag. While I spend my time worshiping my glorious Ogrelord, the American flag humpers,(as I like to call farquaads army) are spending their time moaning over past events that have nothing to do with the present. "God bless Farquaadia," they would say. "No thank you." I would say back... "I have Shrek on my side, Shrek is love, Shrek is life. Amen"
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2014 1:22 PM PDT

Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: $19.96
30 used & new from $17.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Anti-Ogre Disney film. No onions, Shrek rip-off., January 3, 2014
I was lead to believe that Frozen was a knock-off of my beloved Ogre Franchise. "The Onion Chronicles". Boy was I wrong... Not a single onion was in this film. Do not let sensitive BrOgres watch this blasphemy.. farquaad propaganda.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 11:11 AM PST