Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Siggi Wide Brim Summer Sun Flap Bill Cap Cotton Hat Neck Cover UPF 50+ for Women Orange
Offered by Comhats
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable hat! Comfortable and easily fits in my suitcase ..., July 7, 2016
Adorable hat! Comfortable and easily fits in my suitcase as well as on my head!

Daily Light on the Daily Path
Daily Light on the Daily Path
Offered by HarperCollins Publishing
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars God's Word Never Goes Back Void, January 1, 2014
This is a timeless classic which is really a compilation of Bible scriptures based on a theme. My mother gave me a hard copy in 1985. She had read this devotional since that age. With its now tattered cover, I continue to read it and receive comfort through verses that speak to me on just the right day. Recently I purchased the Kindle edition so I could always have it available no matter where I am, pointing me back to GOD and His sovereignty.

Rejoicing
Rejoicing
Price: $18.80
5 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rejoicing in Christ's Sufficiency, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Rejoicing (Audio CD)
Rejoicing is an album that worshipfully re-adjusts the listener's ears toward Christ and His sufficiency. Abby Sutton's voice radiates adoration for God's goodness, mercy, and sovereignty. The words in each song reflect a relationship with with God which daily praises Him and humbly basks in His love and provision. This is an album that will quiet your heart!

The Tear
The Tear
by Laurel Faith Parker
Price: $17.95
25 used & new from $12.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful story of God's faithfulness!, August 12, 2012
This review is from: The Tear (Paperback)
The Tear is one of the most powerful books I have read! I read it in a weekend, staying up until 4:00 a.m.on a Saturday night -- captivated through every twist and turn. It reminded me of God's faithfulness to strengthen and guide us as we "lean not on [our] own understanding, but in all [our] ways acknowledge Him and He will make [our] paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6). The Tear will encourage your faith as you travel with Laurel on her journey through tragedy, forgiveness, and grace.

B. Smetana: Mein Vaterland/Die Moldau/Vltava
B. Smetana: Mein Vaterland/Die Moldau/Vltava

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting journey!, January 1, 2009
I remember memorizing this melody for Music Appreciation while in college. I was captivated and bought the tape of it. As technology has advanced, I felt the need to buy the mp3. An enchanting and enveloping piece! A must have!

Lena
Lena
by Margaret T. Jensen
35 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational book!, December 12, 2008
This review is from: Lena (Paperback)
This is one of my favorite books! I used to go to church with the author's sister Grace. I had the opportunity to meet Margaret and Lena when they came to speak at women's coffee at church. What gracious women! I had already read most of Margaret's books by the time I met Margaret and Lena. It was a very special experience! This book will encourage and challenge you!