Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Mind Fracked > Reviews

Browse

Mind Fracked's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mind Fracked RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Justified Season 5
Justified Season 5
DVD
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's sad to see such a hilarious show come to an ..., January 18, 2015
This review is from: Justified Season 5 (Amazon Video)
I wish this series would continue. It's sad to see such a hilarious show come to an end.

The One Ring Key Chain
The One Ring Key Chain
Offered by The Noble Collection
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Ring, February 14, 2014
This review is from: The One Ring Key Chain (Toy)
It is wonderful. I appreciate how strong and durable it it. I have it hanging from my pocket watch right now.

Westland Giftware Light-Up Water Globe Figurine, 100mm, Lord of The Rings Gandalf
Price: $32.02
6 used & new from $25.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Gandalf Globe, February 14, 2014
I adore my new Gandalf snow globe. He sits on my night stand. The light is very helpful for when I need to have something low on in the room. It's wonderful.

Radiance (Arcana Revived)
Radiance (Arcana Revived)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Glance into a Changing World, February 14, 2014
Jason Cantrell was able to pull me into Radiance with his first few sentences. I felt a connection to Maria and her struggle. I look forward to reading more of Manifestation when it comes out in May. This story made me think about how we change when those around us are in peril and how desperation opens us up to new possibilities.

Importer520(TM) Gold Plated 6ft Premium VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port for Microsoft Xbox 360 to TV equipment For PC HDTV

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, don't waste your money!, January 23, 2014
I bought this item to connect a XBOX 360 to a computer monitor. I already have one XBOX connect to another item with the same type of cable. I purchased the other one through Game Stop. The one I purchased through Game Stop works great, and even has a PC audio cable built into it. This one shows shadow images across the screen on one setup and does not even work on the other XBOX. I'm going to refund it and buy another.

Avery White Laser Labels for Color Printing, 1-1/4" x 2-3/8 Label, 450 per Pack (6871)
Offered by E.C.O.P.
Price: $13.87
43 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Labels, March 16, 2013
I was pleased with these, and I recommend them to other small home businesses. I needed versatile labels that would look good with/without color and a certain size, and these work great for that. They are going on crafting tags that will be attached to my handmade pillow covers that I sell.

100 (One Hundred S4 (Dimension 10" X 13") Poly Mailers) Tear-proof, Water-resistant and Postage-saving Lightweight Self-seal Poly Mailers/ Shipping Bags.
Offered by PackagingSuppliesByMail
Price: $9.98
8 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mailing Bags for Cloth Items, March 16, 2013
They are waterproof, tear proof, and light weight! Perfect. They arrived quickly and are easy to store. If I need more mailing bags for my home products, I will buy more of these in the future. I recommend them for anyone else who ships cloth craft products like my homemade pillow covers.

100 Large Blank KRAFT Hang Tags (2-1/8"x3-5/8") & 100 Cut Strings for Crafts & Gifts. Personalize & Price your merchandise.
Offered by Kimmeric Studio
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Tag, March 16, 2013
The tags are exactly what I wanted. They are light brown with speckled flecks on them, and I am printing labels to put on them. I received my tags quickly, smiled when I saw a smile on the invoice and liked getting smaller tag samples for free with a thank you on it. The sticker says made in the USA. I am happy my money went to help other Americans work. I am going to order this product again if I need more tags for my home business. I do not mind that the strings are in it's own bag because I don't have to worry about them getting tangled.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ear Clip, March 16, 2013
I liked my ear clip that was bought for me as a gift. It feels very durable and looks lovely. :)

OtterBox Defender Series HTC Desire HD & Inspire 4G--Black (HTC2-DESHD-20-E4OTR) (Doesn't fit HTC Desire 610)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great case, clip needs work!, September 26, 2012
Like everyone else, I think this is a very protective case. But, it sticks out much to far from your belt. If you do a lot of manual labor, it will drive you crazy. I have caught it on everything, even getting in and out of a car. Which is what finally broke the clip off. Now, I have a very protective case that I can't stand to carry in my pocket.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3