Profile for Gregory Peng > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gregory Peng RSS Feed (Redondo Beach, CA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Canon S90, December 29, 2010
The few reviews I read of fitment, lumping the Canon S95 and S90 together, gave me the impression that this 3" GGS screen protector might not be right for my S90. I took a chance and bought one, and it turns out the fitment is absolutely perfect. The inner viewable area is just large enough to view the entire display area of the S90's LCD while leaving a very slight border. The outer area of the screen protector entirely covers the glass portion of the LCD. The only thing that might be nitpicked about fitment is that the GGS screen protector covers up the top portion of the Canon logo. This is not an issue for me, as I would rather have my LCD well-protected than be able to view an unimportant logo.

Reviews about the build quality and easy of installation of the GGS are spot on.

elago Mobile Nano II USB 2.0 microSDHC Flash Memory Card Reader -Works up to 32GB- (Black)
Price: $9.45
5 used & new from $6.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-exist customer service from Elago, September 14, 2010
I've purchased three of these so far, and one was defective. Elago's customer service has not responded to any of my e-mail contacts (multiple) and it has been weeks. Thankfully I was able to return the product to Amazon. Elago even has the following on their website, but now I have proof that it is a complete lie:
"At elago, customer service is more than just a turn of phrase.
We guarantee that your questions, concerns, or comments will receive a response within 24 hours."

The product is great when it works, but without any customer service to back it up, it doesn't deserve more than one star.

Update 3/20/11: One of my Elago readers has stopped working, after being in light use for less than a year. I have one working one left that I just put into use two weeks ago, but now I'm expecting it to eventually die. Time to look for a better-designed product from another company or switch to a similarly-sized flash drive.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2011 7:16 PM PDT