Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "cpup22" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Snap White 11-inch-by-14-inch Desk Frame Matted to 8-inch-by-10-inch
Snap White 11-inch-by-14-inch Desk Frame Matted to 8-inch-by-10-inch
Price: $17.91

3.0 out of 5 stars A little beat up, January 13, 2012
These frames are okay. I'd buy them again. I got two of them and they're nice looking. The frames are made of wood which easily scratches. When I took them out of the shipping package they had a few dings and scratches in them already. It wasn't enough to send them back but enough to be a little weird. I guess that's what you get with natural wood. I'm going to hang them in the bathroom.

Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection)
Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Predictable but the kind of romances I like, December 30, 2011
This was a quick read with a lot of character development. I like the authors writing style. I would have liked a little more details during the sex scenes... Overall a good read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2012 6:15 PM PST

MBT Women's Lami Casual  Sport Mary Jane,Birch,42 1/3 EU (US Women's 11 M)
MBT Women's Lami Casual Sport Mary Jane,Birch,42 1/3 EU (US Women's 11 M)
Offered by SHERMAN'S NYC.
Price: $144.90

5.0 out of 5 stars wish more shoes were velcro, September 2, 2011
these are my go to shoes when I need to slip something on quickly. Love the velcro. My husband thinks they're hideous and the creme got dirty pretty quickly. Otherwise I love them.

Wicked Sexy: Wicked, Book 1 (Wicked3)
Wicked Sexy: Wicked, Book 1 (Wicked3)
Price: $2.66

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how a romance should be written!, April 13, 2011
Awesome book. It's a quick read, not very long. The author definitely had a cool story line going which could've made this book three times as long. I read it in one sitting.... couldn't put it down. Highly recommend this book. I will be buying more of this Author's books.

This is how a romance should be written!

The Spell (The Big Bad Wolf Series Book 3)
The Spell (The Big Bad Wolf Series Book 3)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick paced -- no sex scenes, April 12, 2011
I liked the story a lot. I didn't read the first two books in the series. The attention to detail by the author was fun to read. My biggest complaint is there wasn't a single sex scene. There was talk of potential scenes but none actually took place. A few kisses here and there. I was hoping for a more "romance book" feel.... overall it was a good story that was suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my seat but it wasn't what I'd expect from a romance.

For ORECK XL Vacuums BEST Roller (BRUSH ROLL + 6 BELTS)
For ORECK XL Vacuums BEST Roller (BRUSH ROLL + 6 BELTS)
Offered by Our Pampered Home
Price: $11.55
11 used & new from $11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Like New, March 10, 2011
Half the price of the Oreck replacement and the vacuum is running like new. I'll definitely buy this product again if it breaks in the future.

Wine Enthusiast Silent 16 Bottle Wine Refrigerator -Stainless Steel Trim
Wine Enthusiast Silent 16 Bottle Wine Refrigerator -Stainless Steel Trim
Offered by BargainnStore
Price: $238.80
9 used & new from $219.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking Paperweight, December 19, 2010
Looks pretty, doesn't function. If you want cold wine buy another brand. This lasted about a year and the wouldn't get colder than 55. Now to figure out how to dispose of it...

HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)

5.0 out of 5 stars My first (but not last) smart phone, May 8, 2010
I got my Incredible last night and it is unbelievable. I haven't put it down since I unpacked it. I never thought I needed a smart phone since I'm literally in front of my computer 24/7. I started doing some android development for work and wanted to see it working on a real phone so I splurged and got this phone. It is better than I imagined. I can't believe how beautiful it is. You won't regret getting the Incredible.

Where the Sidewalk Ends: Poems and Drawings
Where the Sidewalk Ends: Poems and Drawings
by Shel Silverstein
Price: $13.81
158 used & new from $7.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set of memorable poems, March 27, 2010
Haven't read this book in a while but read it a ton as a kid. I'll definitely be giving it to my children...

Household Essentials Triple Sorter Storage Bin with Wheels, Black Steel Frame
Household Essentials Triple Sorter Storage Bin with Wheels, Black Steel Frame
Price: $48.69
9 used & new from $48.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheel fell off within a few months, nice heavy duty bags, January 3, 2010
One of the wheels feel off of this but we just duct taped it. Used it while living in an apartment complex in san francisco where we had to take our laundry to the basement to shared machines. They're pretty huge so it's easy to wait too long to do laundry :) I no longer use the wheel/base and just use the three bags to carry laundry down to our current basement laundry machines (no elevators anymore). I'd recommend this product just for the 3 bags.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3