Profile for min-dizzle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

min-dizzle RSS Feed

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator (Pink)(PACKING MAY VARY)
Offered by EXCELLENT ELECTRONICS
Price: $149.99
32 used & new from $68.00

4.0 out of 5 stars cool calculator, June 21, 2012
I needed a graphing calculator for my Intermediate Algebra class I'm taking. All the ones that were at the store were boring colors so I decided to get one online so I could have a color of my choice. It's much darker pink than the picture portrays, but still prettier than the ones in the store. :)

PalmBeach Jewelry Yellow Gold ION-Plated Stainless Steel Two-Tone "Footprints in the Sand" Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, June 21, 2012
I have large fingers so it's always been a challenge to find rings that come big enough. When I saw this, I wanted it immediately! "Footprints in the sand" has always been one of my favorites and to see it engraved in a ring put it over the top! I totally recommend this ring!

Create Your Own Collected Recipes Cookbook - Brown & Copper
Create Your Own Collected Recipes Cookbook - Brown & Copper
Price: $16.22
4 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cookbook Binder, June 21, 2012
I had been looking for a while for a special binder that could hold all the recipes I had accumulated over the past few years and this is exactly what I had been looking for for the longest time! I love it!